Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Got featured in Inceltears

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
Surprisingly i offended some Inceltear pedos for whatever reasons even though i don't think i had written anything offensive at all . But what's up with the brain dead replies ??:foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::soy: Bitch they don't know that i am a full fledged Currycel from Curryland myself :feelsclown::feelsEhh: but they seem much concerned for the feelings of minority when i am that minority myself:feelskek::feelskek:These white ass roasties are really something, literally as dumb in real as they are shown in movies:feelskek::feelskek:
IMG 20220319 180028
IMG 20220319 175925

IncelTears are Incels in denial and coping.

IncelTears are Incels in denial and coping.
I can't believe it if the members of Inceltears are male majority...:soy: they look like they are some kinda femcels or Roasties:foidSoy::foidSoy: cause the amount of boring non creative ..un funny post that is present on the forum looks like some work of a foids sub human brain

Wear it as a badge of honor :feelsLSD:

who cares dude. they're bigger losers than we are
The brain dead replies really got into me..:feelsclown: bitch they be thinking imma racist ruining other festival...bitch i am literally a Curry, how can i be a racist as a Curry,i hate all races equally:feelsclown:

Congratz on your new incel cred. They picked the dumbest shit to get butthurt about though. Of all the edgy posts on this site that's pretty tame and not even remotely racist if you weren't curry

Congratz on your new incel cred. They picked the dumbest shit to get butthurt about though. Of all the edgy posts on this site that's pretty tame and not even remotely racist if you weren't curry
They‘re mostly incels in denial throwing their fellow low-value males under the bus to get a virtual pat on the back from m’lady.

Must be some social justice foid or soycuck to get offended at random dumb shit:soy::foidSoy: out of all things my Post labelled as racist by these dummy fcks was least expected.. maybe they were thinking i am white:feelskek:

kek @ the commenter referring to curries in curryland as a minority.

its a milestone in a incelife

really want to get there :feelsaww:

The brain dead replies really got into me..:feelsclown: bitch they be thinking imma racist ruining other festival...bitch i am literally a Curry, how can i be a racist as a Curry,i hate all races equally:feelsclown:
because anything they don't like = "racist"

jfl at bluepilled curries

Do you want to get a prize for your "achievement" buddy? Lol
I don't know why but you seem little suspicious:feelsugh: I hope you not an undercover fakecel who monitors incel discussion:feelsugh: i don't know why i am feeling this... don't mind if you are not ..i have maniacal paranoid bipolar disorder anyways:feelsokman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back