Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Got done with my last final.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Didn't play games or go on this forum or anything. 10+ whole days of basic monkmode. Tried to study as hard as possible even though I have an extremely low attention span for subjects I don't like.

Chad is probably smarter than me, though. I struggle to get a passing GPA and I sit alone in my room all day while Chad drinks his ass off, procrastinates, gets good grades, and gets girls.

This world is cruel.

very true and very sad. the dignity lies in the work fren

Well, the steam sale is here!! But my hdd failed and i cant use my pc rn.

There's no degree for your face.

Well, the steam sale is here!! But my hdd failed and i cant use my pc rn.
True, probably going to spend a lot on Steam this year because I have enough retro games.

Also how did your HDD fail? I suggest a 7200RPM HDD (like $40 for a 1TB one) or if you plan to spend a lot, just get a high capacity SSD.
There's no degree for your face.
Truth. I'm only at it so I can cope with money.

Chad is probably smarter than me, though. I struggle to get a passing GPA and I sit alone in my room all day while Chad drinks his ass off, procrastinates, gets good grades, and gets girls.
Chads have all the old exam answer keys, or they fuck the TA's so they can change their incorrect answers on tests.

JFL at studying in school that shit is a giant fucking meme I ticked random boxes in my exam and I still passed this is JFL. The only subject I studied for was maths everything else are useless meme subjects.

Have you tried stimulants before?
They can exponentially improve your performance.

Have you tried stimulants before?
They can exponentially improve your performance.
Nope, I'm frightened by the existence of psychoactive drugs.

True, probably going to spend a lot on Steam this year because I have enough retro games.

Also how did your HDD fail? I suggest a 7200RPM HDD (like $40 for a 1TB one) or if you plan to spend a lot, just get a high capacity SSD.

Truth. I'm only at it so I can cope with money.
Fuek bro i was aiming for lvl 300 this time but i was using steam desktop auth on my pc and drive failed so im fucked tbh

Care to explain? I'm genuinely curious as to why you're frightened.
Just the thought of my mindset shifting from a single pill is frightening. I don't know what I'll be capable of or capable to do. Also, the thought of my mindset shifting towards the liking and obedience towards a society that is cruel to me and shuns me for being who I am is a scary thought. It's like some progressive statist dystopia, where my mind is under some conformist control that I would otherwise not want it naturally under.

Just the thought of my mindset shifting from a single pill is frightening. I don't know what I'll be capable of or capable to do. Also, the thought of my mindset shifting towards the liking and obedience towards a society that is cruel to me and shuns me for being who I am is a scary thought. It's like some progressive statist dystopia, where my mind is under some conformist control that I would otherwise not want it naturally under.
That's a valid reasoning for not wanting to take stimulants, some people want to maintain the same state of mind. Did you perhaps read Brave New World by Aldous Huxley?

I personally prefer to be content while I'm trying to study, stimulants make it much easier to absorb information and focus on the task at hand. To each their own I suppose.

That's a valid reasoning for not wanting to take stimulants, some people want to maintain the same state of mind. Did you perhaps read Brave New World by Aldous Huxley?

I personally prefer to be content while I'm trying to study, stimulants make it much easier to absorb information and focus on the task at hand. To each their own I suppose.
How much of a disadvantage would you be at going all natural these days on campus? Are most students these days on study drugs of some sort?
Seems like a chemical arms race, especially for the STEM fields ngl

Go neet u dumb cuck

Mogs me hard, my studying for exams was 90% me doing nothing.

How much of a disadvantage would you be at going all natural these days on campus? Are most students these days on study drugs of some sort?
Seems like a chemical arms race, especially for the STEM fields ngl
Everyone I know in Engineering is doping up on 30mg tablets of Adderall when your major is boring as hell you need something to keep you engaged.

This is why I'm partially glad that I have ADHD, so I can legally purchase these drugs.
STEM majors are like sports, if sports allowed the use of steroids in athletes.

If you don't do it, you're basically fucked when trying to compete.

I haven't read Brave New World yet but I heard it's a pretty good read. I might have to take stimulants at some point if I want to stay in college.
did u pass? :feelstrash:
Not sure about my last final, but for my other two, I got a 65 and a 50 respectively. Seriously don't know how people get above a 70 in college unless it's a blatantly easy class.

Cuck trait: not hating brag threads.

Didn't play games or go on this forum or anything. 10+ whole days of basic monkmode. Tried to study as hard as possible even though I have an extremely low attention span for subjects I don't like.

This world is cruel.
Looks are actually correlated with IQ to a certain extent.