Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Got disrespected yesterday

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
Yesterday we were doing some type of Earth day activity; majority of kids in my class didn't show up the reason being we were going to clean up. So we went those who came, it was more like a hike climbing up the hill just to pick up garbage and cans, i most picked up cans, but guess what i started noticin something. I was being treated differently. This girl named kayla who was caring the trash bag, we would pick up trash and give it her, (or she would come where we are. ) She would open the bag and we would put it in. Guess what, I picked up a trash, I signaled to her that i have it, she looked at me and turned and just kept walking straight, when someone else went to put trash in I went and put it in. Then I picked up another trash went to her and had to open the bag, because she didnt want to, but when this other guy, named mason taller than me, blue eyes, and white, blond hair, when he brought the trash to her, she would open it. BTW kayla is 1 of the 5 girls who reported me to the vice principle in december. This other girl who someone lied to her saying I have a crush on her, Lie. I was walking down the hallway she was walking the opposite way, she was walking with her friend, If i can remmeber as we came close she either runned, or hid in a small corner, and i could see it. And then another time I was walking behind them and as soon as they saw me they started speed walking.

BRUTAL

I would skip that gay faggotry if u can, ofc my school-obsessed parents never let me skip :feelsping:

So much for caring about the earth

I'm shocked at how many people here still participate in EET. NEET is the only way for us. kidcels, mayne.

Throw wet rubbish at her, lmao. She has no reason to be a petty bitch towards you.