Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got cucked in a dream. I can't even sleep in peace.

modern_grendel

modern_grendel

singer-songwritercel
★★★★
I had a pretty shitty dream a few weeks ago where I was lying down on a picnic blanket with a girl. That sucks because it reminded me of a joy that I will never have.

The last night's dream was way worse. I was on a date with a girl and everything seemed to be going well. We went to go hang out at a pool and it was just the two of us. And then the pool boy comes takes off his shirt to work and my cute date seems to forget that I exist. One thing led to another and they started making out. I started crying and trying to leave the pool, but the gates wore locked. I woke up in years and immediately remembered all of the times then one of my crushes ended up getting swept off her feet by a chad in my social circle.

immediately remembered all of the times then one of my crushes ended up getting swept off her feet by a chad in my social circle

This is cucked thinking though, you know what is going to happen but at the same time you are clinging to the hope that she will think rationally. The only one you hurt is yourself.

Any time I have a dream with a girl it nothing ever happens. I manage to get her in a private place but then I end up with people around me or somewhere completely different. It does not bother me though because always when I turn back to look at the girl it is some ugly skank.

I don't consciously think this way anymore, but I can't control my dreams.