Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Got cucked again by the universe (fuck Valentine’s day)

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
Everywhere i saw tall Chad’s holding flowers and chocolates. I walked past one and i wasn’t even on shoulder height with him. He must have been at least 200 centimeters. How the fuck am i supposed to compete with him? Every second woman had a bouquet (flowers) in her hand and gets probably fucked tonight by her side-Chad. Couples hugged and kissed in public. I've never been cucked harder by the universe than today. You "hate-valentines-day-cels" were right. fuck the world.

View: https://youtu.be/nkUOACGtGfA

Last edited:
It never began fellas

I jumped a foids car today. She didn't even look me in the eyes. Was kind of cute in the face but the body was going fast. She had two bastard kids in the backseat. I was glad I wasn't in the passenger seat. Honestly. No cope. It's ok to be alone sometimes.

Remain inside, dear fellowcel. My QOL improved when I isolated myself from blue-pilled media.

Everywhere i saw tall Chad’s holding flowers and chocolates. I walked past one and i wasn’t even on shoulder height with him. He must have been at least 200 centimeters. How the fuck am i supposed to compete with him? Every second woman had a bouquet (flowers) in her hand and gets probably fucked tonight by her side-Chad. Couples hugged and kissed in public. I've never been cucked harder by the universe than today. You "hate-valentines-day-cels" were right. fuck the world.

View: https://youtu.be/nkUOACGtGfA

Honestly, I have never seen anyone celebrate Valentines Day where I live (luckily).

And than foids day :fuk: