Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Got Crushed by a Chad-lite in a Political Argument, Inside the Mind of a Chad

Yes. I'd be all for libertarianism if more people could handle it, but they can't. And that's precisely why it can't work.

Like saying, "You and I aren't thieves. It would be nice to have the customer simply put their money in the register for us. If you and I were to do it, we'd be honest. But we can't have a system where everyone is held to our standards, because most people aren't going to abide by it. You'll be robbed within the first half hour"

Rural areas do this with farm stands. It's all on an honor system. I'm sure things get stolen every now and then but people keep putting up stands so they must be making money on it.

Rural areas do this with farm stands. It's all on an honor system. I'm sure things get stolen every now and then but people keep putting up stands so they must be making money on it.
I never understood this argument, even under a libertarian society, there would still be courts, rule of law, and law enforcement, especially when it comes to property disputes.

Ok, lets put it this way.

I don't want to pay into a system that's going to be paying me the money back when im 65, I'd rather invest my own money when I'm 65.

And if you're too old to work, you had your entire life to save up and invest and build wealth.
How do you know you'll be working until 65? How do you know you'll be successful in your careers? How do you know your investments will come to anything? Not everyone is going to be successful in "investing."

And that's precisely why it's called Social Security.

You may not live long enough to collect it. You may be collecting it before you get that old if you get truly fucked up. And if you're fucked up to the point where taking a shit by yourself is difficult, investing isn't going to be an option (and I'm not talking about someone who's old, it could happen to you as a young man).

You still have this concept that we all have equal opportunities in life. You're Chad boss making six figures has more money than you may have grinding away for decades. Unless you're only problem in life is that you can't get a girlfriend, in which case you don't understand the plight of the disenfranchised.

I never understood this argument, even under a libertarian society, there would still be courts, rule of law, and law enforcement, especially when it comes to property disputes.

What I shared was an observation, not an argument. I don't know if the libertarian ideal would work or not. Above poster's comment just made me think of a working real world example of "customer puts money into register on their own".

How do you know you'll be working until 65?
Personally, I won't, I will be working until I'm dead, and I plan to live past 90. Charlie Munger is almost 100 and he's still working everyday.
How do you know you'll be successful in your careers?
I don't, but if I'm not successful, and I don't earn much money, then social security won't be giving me much anyways.
How do you know your investments will come to anything?
I'm investing in the SPY-500, broadmarket index. It's arguably the safest investment next to treasury bonds. If this collapses our whole society is collapsing.

And, even if I wanted to play it super safe, I could just invest in the same shit social security is investing in, I could invest in government T-bills and earn 4% interest rate, which would still be higher than the return on social security given their high administrative costs.
Not everyone is going to be successful in "investing."
They can literally buy government bills, earn a greater return than social security.
And that's precisely why it's called Social Security.

You may not live long enough to collect it. You may be collecting it before you get that old if you get truly fucked up. And if you're fucked up to the point where taking a shit by yourself is difficult, investing isn't going to be an option (and I'm not talking about someone who's old, it could happen to you as a young man).
Well as I said, disabled people would be cared for because they didn't have time to build wealth.
You still have this concept that we all have equal opportunities in life. You're Chad boss making six figures has more money than you may have grinding away for decades. Unless you're only problem in life is that you can't get a girlfriend, in which case you don't understand the plight of the disenfranchised.
You're missing the overall point, no matter what your income is, you're far better off NOT paying payroll SS, and instead investing that money yourself and earning a higher return.

You are HURTING the disenfranchised by taking their money.

You are HURTING the disenfranchised by taking their money.
No, by the time they become disenfranchised and are entitled to a base monthly pay, they're collecting that money. In the meantime, they pay into it. The fixed rate is based on work credits.

Plus, seeing as I'm disenfranchised and still wageslaving, and that the world wasn't as cut-and-dry as I thought it was when i was 23, i have no problem with those who are socially able and making more than I ever will investing in my future. Likewise, I'm investing in the present of others. We don't all have these opportunities that you might have.

No, by the time they become disenfranchised and are entitled to a base monthly pay, they're collecting that money. In the meantime, they pay into it. The fixed rate is based on work credits.
They wouldn't ever become disenfranchised if you never took their money, they could have used that extra 7% to invest in stocks that make them extremely rich and develop passive income streams.
Plus, seeing as I'm disenfranchised and still wageslaving, and that the world wasn't as cut-and-dry as I thought it was when i was 23, i have no problem with those who are socially able and making more than I ever will investing in my future. Likewise, I'm investing in the present of others. We don't all have these opportunities that you might have.
Those people would be able to build their own futures if you didn't support a system that taxed them.

they could have used that extra 7% to invest in stocks that make them extremely rich and develop passive income streams.
Where's all this return money coming from? Investing is like gambling in a way. And even with "secure" investments, the more people who incest, less money for you. And no guarantee. And NO, we don't all have equal opportunities in life. The fact that I need to explain this on an incel forum is baffling in a way.

Be glad you're paying into SS and have the wherewithal and the diminished competition to invest. And what is 7% of bullshit wages? Not enough to invest in anything.

I think the problem that Chadlite correctly realized is you're not realizing the bigger picture, seeing your personal situation as universal. Can I ask what line of work you're in.

Where's all this return money coming from? Investing is like gambling in a way. And even with "secure" investments, the more people who incest, less money for you. And no guarantee. And NO, we don't all have equal opportunities in life. The fact that I need to explain this on an incel forum is baffling in a way.

Be glad you're paying into SS and have the wherewithal and the diminished competition to invest. And what is 7% of bullshit wages? Not enough to invest in anything.

I think the problem that Chadlite correctly realized is you're not realizing the bigger picture, seeing your personal situation as universal. Can I ask what line of work you're in.
You do realize that when you give money to social security, the EXACT same argument applies right? Just with an exta layer of administration. Social Security invests that money. It's mathematically impossible that we'd all be richer investing our own money rather than giving that same money to a group of bureaucrats to invest in shitty investments.

I work in finance personally, I won't get too specific because I've said enough that can get me doxxed.

It's mathematically impossible that we'd all be richer investing our own money rather than giving that same money to a group of bureaucrats to invest in shitty investments.

Since I don't have the money, the means, the social skills, and I've been wrecked by a life of mistreatment, I'd rather let the government invest the money and pay me SOMETHING someday. If that means other people's monies are contributing, other people who are more capable and able than me, then I'm all-for it.

I picture you as an old man saying: "Damn, I could have had $1.5 million from my investments, but I only have $1.4 million because eldercelder and others like him are making an extra $10 a month on my Social Security deductions. What a rigged system. He should have invested his pittance wageslave wages the way I invested my millions. And if I had that few extra thousand, I'd now have a few extra thousand."

Look, pal, I'm not sorry for you or your ilk and your callousness and total mind blindness to everyone else (which is why you don't get what politics actually is - seeing others having different experiences and opinions and trying to make it work, ideas come second. We can't all be "in finance,") The world wouldn't operate if we all had cush, successful white collar jobs. Be glad us slaves and peasants exist to clean you damn office. God-forbid you have to contribute a token to our very meager SS payouts someday.

I'm happy for incels and others who work hard and do better than me, More power to y'all. Not thrilled with the total mind-blindness and one-size-fits all approach you have.

You're like those normies who say "Just take a shower and work on your personality just like I did, you'll have plenty of girlfriends, just like I did when I did that!" That's how you sound with your concepts of how the disenfranchised should "invest" their shitty wages.

Since I don't have the money, the means, the social skills, and I've been wrecked by a life of mistreatment, I'd rather let the government invest the money and pay me SOMETHING someday. If that means other people's monies are contributing, other people who are more capable and able than me, then I'm all-for it.

I picture you as an old man saying: "Damn, I could have had $1.5 million from my investments, but I only have $1.4 million because eldercelder and others like him are making an extra $10 a month on my Social Security deductions. What a rigged system. He should have invested his pittance wageslave wages the way I invested my millions. And if I had that few extra thousand, I'd now have a few extra thousand."

Look, pal, I'm not sorry for you or your ilk and your callousness and total mind blindness to everyone else (which is why you don't get what politics actually is - seeing others having different experiences and opinions and trying to make it work, ideas come second. We can't all be "in finance,") The world wouldn't operate if we all had cush, successful white collar jobs. Be glad us slaves and peasants exist to clean you damn office. God-forbid you have to contribute a token to our very meager SS payouts someday.

I'm happy for incels and others who work hard and do better than me, More power to y'all. Not thrilled with the total mind-blindness and one-size-fits all approach you have.

You're like those normies who say "Just take a shower and work on your personality just like I did, you'll have plenty of girlfriends, just like I did when I did that!" That's how you sound with your concepts of how the disenfranchised should "invest" their shitty wages.
yes this is true the OP seems to have descended into some low iq FINANCIAL BLUE PILLED PARADOX, WHERE THE PEOPLE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE ECONOMIC HIERARCHY ARE SOMEHOW BLAMED FOR THEIR OWN FINANCIAL HELL OF WHICH A LOT OF THE TIME IS A COMBINATION OF CLASS BASED DISCRIMINATION, LOOKISM, AND OR LACK OF OPPORTUNITY, PLUS SOMEHOW CAUSING THE TOP 20% A TINY FINANCIAL PENALTY IN A DISTANT FUTURE FAR FAR AWAY.

However the only thing that is FAR FAR AWAY IS THE OP's IQ, WHICH IS FAR FAR AWAY FROM THE NUMBER 100 IN A NEGATIVE DIRECTION.

What money? You won't get it because you're not paying into the system ANYWAY? You won't get shit if you're not paying your 6%

I want to help you, I want to make you richer, I don't want the SS administration taking 6% of your money and giving it to Congress to earn a 5% return.

I'm not saying that all, I'm saying "stop stealing money from poor people, let them grow and invest".

yes this is true the OP seems to have descended into some low iq FINANCIAL BLUE PILLED PARADOX, WHERE THE PEOPLE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE ECONOMIC HIERARCHY ARE SOMEHOW BLAMED FOR THEIR OWN FINANCIAL HELL OF WHICH A LOT OF THE TIME IS A COMBINATION OF CLASS BASED DISCRIMINATION, LOOKISM, AND OR LACK OF OPPORTUNITY, PLUS SOMEHOW CAUSING THE TOP 20% A TINY FINANCIAL PENALTY IN A DISTANT FUTURE FAR FAR AWAY.

However the only thing that is FAR FAR AWAY IS THE OP's IQ, WHICH IS FAR FAR AWAY FROM THE NUMBER 100 IN A NEGATIVE DIRECTION.
You're incredibly retarded. I'm trying to save poor people from having to put their meager wage into SS. I'm arguing that the government taxing you at 6% for SS is a violation of YOUR MONEY.

You're incredibly retarded. I'm trying to save poor people from having to put their meager wage into SS. I'm arguing that the government taxing you at 6% for SS is a violation of YOUR MONEY.
6% OF HARDLY ANYTHING IS VERY VERY LITTLE EVEN COMPOUNDED OVER 40 YEARS ITS TINY, MANY PEOPLE PAY LESS THAN THEY GET BACK FROM THE SYSTEM.

Also what is this magical 6% going to do for them, make them rich whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat, IT HAS NEARLY NO EFFECT ON THEIR SITUATION, GETTING A BETTER JOB AND IMPROVING THEIR OPPORTUNITIES BEATS THIS BY AN ABSOLUTE MILE, YOUR CONCENTRATING ON THE WRONG THING.

YOUR JEEEZ CUT ALL THE TAXES BRO CREATES A HUGE PANDORAS BOX OF PROBLEMS JEEEEEZ TO SOLVE ONE PROBLEM, ITS LOGICALLY HOCUM LOW IQ TRASH.
JEEEEEZ CUT ALL DA TAXES BRO THE GOVERNEMNT JEEEEZ FUNDS ITSELF THROUGH OSMOSIS, BUT THE PROBLEM IS IT DOESNT.

6% OF HARDLY ANYTHING IS VERY VERY LITTLE EVEN COMPOUNDED OVER 40 YEARS ITS TINY, MANY PEOPLE PAY LESS THAN THEY GET BACK FROM THE SYSTEM.

Also what is this magical 6% going to do for them, make them rich whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat, IT HAS NEARLY NO EFFECT ON THEIR SITUATION, GETTING A BETTER JOB AND IMPROVING THEIR OPPORTUNITIES BEATS THIS BY AN ABSOLUTE MILE, YOUR CONCENTRATING ON THE WRONG THING.

JEEEEEZ CUT ALL DA TAXES BRO THE GOVERNEMNT JEEEEZ FUNDS ITSELF THROUGH OSMOSIS, BUT THE PROBLEM IS IT DOESNT.
If 6% is marginal then why does SS need it? Every argument you make about social security could be used to justify cutting it.

What money? You won't get it because you're not paying into the system ANYWAY? You won't get shit if you're not paying your 6%

If someone is only making minimum wage, 6% is nothing. Keeping that extra money won't make them any richer in the long-run. And if they become disabled prior to retirement and collect SSI or SSDI, they may actually make more then they'd have made working like a dog for decades with or without that 6%.

"Well, it's their fault! They're just lazy or stupud!" Not always, Is your lack of a girlfriend due to laziness or your personality? And maybe they are that stupid and lazy. All the more reason giving them that money to "invest" is a mistake. SS is almost like a warehousing payment for the elderly and disabled.

I'm not saying that all, I'm saying "stop stealing money from poor people, let them grow and invest".

Poor people will gladly give that extra something if it means one day, becoming disabled or too old to work means a fixed income of some sort. Not an "investment" that may or may not go right, but a government guarantee. Unless you want the government to get involved and force the poor to invest, which would be the antithesis of libertarian beliefs.

Not sure what the hell you're advocating.

If 6% is marginal then why does SS need it? Every argument you make about social security could be used to justify cutting it.
JUSTFIED BY YOU ONLY WITH NO DOWNSIDES BRAINDEAD

The SS NEEDS THE MONEY TO FUND IT AND MANY OTHER GOVERNMENT FUNCTIONS, WHICH ALBEIT THEY DO MOST THINGS BADLY, THE ALTERNATIVE IS UTTER HELL AND IS NOT AN OPTION, ITS PURE EDGE AS THE REASON YOUR SAYING IT, WITH ABSOLUTELY NO PLAN FOR AN ALTERNATIVE, WHICH COMPLETELY SINKS YOU.

EVERYONE IS A CRITIC, UUUUUUUUNTIL YOU ASK THEM SO WHAT HAVE YOU GOT THATS BETTER

THEN SILENCE

MEANS YOU NEVER HAD ANYTHING IN THE FIRST PLACE

ALSO NOT ONLY HAVE YOU OPENED THIS PANDORAS BOX FOR THE GOVERNMENT

THESE FUCKING LOW INCOME PEOPLE, ALSO NOW HAVE THE PROBLEM OF FUNDING THEIR OWN RETIREMENT, WITH THESE PATHETIC 6% SAVINGS.

ALSO WHAT YOU HAVENT FACTORED IN IS MOST LOW INCOME PEOPLE ARE BORDERLINE RETARDED WHO ALREADY DONT HAVE ANY SAVINGS AND DONT PLAN FOR THE FUTURE.

SO HOW THE FUCK ARE THEY GOING TO GATHER THE IQ AND PLANNING SKILLS TO PULL OFF A 30 YEAR INVESTMENT PLAN

YOU ARE BEYONG MARIANA TRENCH LOW IQ

Last edited:
If someone is only making minimum wage, 6% is nothing. Keeping that extra money won't make them any richer in the long-run. And if they become disabled prior to retirement and collect SSI or SSDI, they may actually make more then they'd have made working like a dog for decades with or without that 6%.

"Well, it's their fault! They're just lazy or stupud!" Not always, Is your lack of a girlfriend due to laziness or your personality? And maybe they are that stupid and lazy. All the more reason giving them that money to "invest" is a mistake. SS is almost like a warehousing payment for the elderly and disabled.

Poor people will gladly give that extra something if it means one day, becoming disabled or too old to work means a fixed income of some sort. Not an "investment" that may or may not go right, but a government guarantee. Unless you want the government to get involved and force the poor to invest, which would be the antithesis of libertarian beliefs.

this guy has the iq of a jelly bean

its over for him, utter delusion and ego is the only thing behind his arguement

No, that's exactly the point, I want to see people suffer the consequences of their own actions. If someone is poor, minimum wage, but works hard and saves their money, I wish them all the happiness in the world, if someone is terrible with their money, I want to see them go under.

It's not even saving that extra 6% that I'm really after, it's about the moral implications of not letting people suffer the consequences of their actions. It's the same reason I support punishing women who have abortions.
No, it's actually the opposite, I want it to be their responsibility
For no wealth redistribution besides cases where it's genuinely justifiable.

The SS NEEDS THE MONEY TO FUND IT AND MANY OTHER GOVERNMENT FUNCTIONS, WHICH ALBEIT THEY DO MOST THINGS BADLY, THE ALTERNATIVE IS UTTER HELL AND IS NOT AN OPTION, ITS PURE EDGE AS THE REASON YOUR SAYING IT, WITH ABSOLUTELY NO PLAN FOR AN ALTERNATIVE, WHICH COMPLETELY SINKS YOU.

THESE FUCKING LOW INCOME PEOPLE, ALSO NOW HAVE THE PROBLEM OF FUNDING THEIR OWN RETIREMENT, WITH THESE PATHETIC 6% SAVINGS.

ALSO WHAT YOU HAVENT FACTORED IN IS MOST LOW INCOME PEOPLE ARE BORDERLINE RETARDED WHO ALREADY DONT HAVE ANY SAVINGS AND DONT PLAN FOR THE FUTURE.

SO HOW THE FUCK ARE THEY GOING TO GATHER THE IQ AND PLANNING SKILLS TO PULL OFF A 30 YEAR INVESTMENT PLAN

You're so fucking dumb, one of the stupidest white trash I've ever spoken to in my life

>ALSO WHAT YOU HAVENT FACTORED IN IS MOST LOW INCOME PEOPLE ARE BORDERLINE RETARDED WHO ALREADY DONT HAVE ANY SAVINGS AND DONT PLAN FOR THE FUTURE.

That's the whole point, it's so that these people can finally suffer the consequences of their actions, they will either develop the skills to pull of an investment plan (even mirroring what SS did by buying T-Bonds if they want), or they go HOMELESS, which is GOOD, because they had their whole lives to build wealth and chose to do NOTHING.

"If you're born poor, it's not your fault, if you die poor, it is" - Bill Gates

No, that's exactly the point, I want to see people suffer the consequences of their own actions. If someone is poor, minimum wage, but works hard and saves their money, I wish them all the happiness in the world, if someone is terrible with their money, I want to see them go under.

It's not even saving that extra 6% that I'm really after, it's about the moral implications of not letting people suffer the consequences of their actions. It's the same reason I support punishing women who have abortions.

No, it's actually the opposite, I want it to be their responsibility

For no wealth redistribution besides cases where it's genuinely justifiable.

EVERYONE IS A CRITIC, UUUUUUUUNTIL YOU ASK THEM SO WHAT HAVE YOU GOT THATS BETTER

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

You're so fucking dumb, one of the stupidest white trash I've ever spoken to in my life

>ALSO WHAT YOU HAVENT FACTORED IN IS MOST LOW INCOME PEOPLE ARE BORDERLINE RETARDED WHO ALREADY DONT HAVE ANY SAVINGS AND DONT PLAN FOR THE FUTURE.

That's the whole point, it's so that these people can finally suffer the consequences of their actions, they will either develop the skills to pull of an investment plan (even mirroring what SS did by buying T-Bonds if they want), or they go HOMELESS, which is GOOD, because they had their whole lives to build wealth and chose to do NOTHING.

So this reveals your PUNCHING DOWN POSITION, YOU DONT WANT TO HELP BUT YOU WANT TO HANG THE HELPLESS, IN SOME KIND OF PSEAUDO UNTERMENSCH POSITION.

PISS OFF NIETZSCHE

WHO MADE YOU GOD YOU UTTER CLOWN

AAAAAAAAAAND ALSO NO ONE IS GOING TO VOTE FOR THIS, THERE IS FUCK ALL BEHIND IT

SO AGAIN ITS PURE EGO AND IM JEEEEEEEEEEZ RIGHT BRO

PISS OFF

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

BILL GATES WITH AN IQ OF 180 WHAT A SURPRISE NO VESTED INTEREST THERE

BILL GATES WITH AN IQ OF 180 WHAT A SURPRISE NO VESTED INTEREST THERE

You're incredibly stupid. If you've been working for 65 years, you should have the wealth needed to retire.

And yes, no one will vote for it, that's why I'm in favor of elitism, allowing policy makers to make these decisions.

Ronald Reagan almost accomplished this by cutting the top tax rate and corporate tax rates by 60%, forcing the governments into severe deficits that needed major spending cuts. He tried to get social security cut.

No, that's exactly the point, I want to see people suffer the consequences of their own actions.
Do you believe you're an incel because of 'your own actions'?? And if people don't have the brains, or the looks, or the skills to get to where you are, how can you say it was simply their "actions" that left them in their state? You sound like a fucking bluepilled normie who says incels consciously choose to be incel.

"Incels choose to be incel. It's their actions. They hate women. If only they had confidence and walked up to foids like me and asked them out, they'd easily get a date! What works for me works for all, one-size-fits-all. Incels deserve to be derided because of their poor decisions. It's their fault they're lonely and single. No one else to blame but themselves., Getting a foid is toally within their control, they're just choosing not to. I think we should help incels take more showers. If they don't shower enough, it's on them they're not getting a girl. Incels deserve to be incel, they chose it, now they're suffering the cosequences of their own actions."

The key phrase in involuntarily celibate is INVOLUNTARY.

Your one-size-fits-all approach is bullshit: I'll invest my millions, let the peasants invest their crumbs and if they can't or won't, it's on them. If they can't get a better job, it's on them. If they can't get a girlfriend, it's on them. They are choosing their lot in life, like incels are choosing to be celibate. Why should I have to give a few flakes that I could keep for myself, even though I have plenty of money?

Not impressed by you, your ignorance, your lack of life experience, your lack of social comprehension, and your self-proclaimed intellect that sounds like bluepilled normie bullshit. The rich are to money what Chad is to foids...You have it in droves, and want to punish those that don't get what you get. That's what it all comes down to, isn't it....you want those who you see as beneath you to SUFFER, after all, it's their "own actions" that brought them there.

Do you believe you're an incel because of 'your own actions'?? And if people don't have the brains, or the looks, or the skills to get to where you are, how can you say it was simply their "actions" that left them in their state? You sound like a fucking bluepilled normie who says incels consciously choose to be incel.

"Incels choose to be incel. It's their actions. They hate women. If only they had confidence and walked up to foids like me and asked them out, they'd easily get a date! What works for me works for all, one-size-fits-all. Incels deserve to be derided because of their poor decisions. It's their fault they're lonely and single. No one else to blame but themselves., Getting a foid is toally within their control, they're just choosing not to. I think we should help incels take more showers. If they don't shower enough, it's on them they're not getting a girl. Incels deserve to be incel, they chose it, now they're suffering the cosequences of their own actions."

The key phrase in involuntarily celibate is INVOLUNTARY.

Your one-size-fits-all approach is bullshit: I'll invest my millions, let the peasants invest their crumbs and if they can't or won't, it's on them. If they can't get a better job, it's on them. If they can't get a girlfriend, it's on them. They are choosing their lot in life, like incels are choosing to be celibate. Why should I have to give a few flakes that I could keep for myself, even though I have plenty of money?

Not impressed by you, your ignorance, your lack of life experience, your lack of social comprehension, and your self-proclaimed intellect that sounds like bluepilled normie bullshit. The rich are to money what Chad is to foids...You have it in droves, and want to punish those that don't get what you get. That's what it all comes down to, isn't it....you want those who you see as beneath you to SUFFER, after all, it's their "own actions" that brought them there.
Complete false equivilency and you know it.

Social Security is funded by taking 6% out of people's paychecks, if 6% isn't enough to retire on, then social security won't have enough money to support you in retirement anyway.

And yes, choosing to not invest that 6% when it's given back to you in the form of a payroll non-deduction IS YOUR CHOICE. It is objectively your choice if you want to invest your money or if you just want to sit on it.

>b-but investments often fail

INVEST IN GOVERNMENT BONDS

>b-but they might fail

Then SS will fail too, it invests in government bonds.

I WANT TO HELP PEOPLE KEEP MORE OF THEIR MONEY SO THEY CAN BUILD WEALTH FOR THEIR FUTURES, WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?

You're incredibly stupid. If you've been working for 65 years, you should have the wealth needed to retire.

And yes, no one will vote for it, that's why I'm in favor of elitism, allowing policy makers to make these decisions.

Ronald Reagan almost accomplished this by cutting the top tax rate and corporate tax rates by 60%, forcing the governments into severe deficits that needed major spending cuts. He tried to get social security cut.

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

The man who tire

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

The man who tire

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

The man who tire

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

The man who tire

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

The man who tire

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

The man who tire

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

The man who tire

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

The man who tire

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

The man who tire

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

The man who tire

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

The man who tire

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

The man who tire

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

The man who tire

Social Security is funded by taking 6% out of people's paychecks, if 6% isn't enough to retire on, then social security won't have enough money to support you in retirement anyway.

And yes, choosing to not invest that 6% when it's given back to you in the form of a payroll non-deduction IS YOUR CHOICE. It is objectively your choice if you want to invest your money or if you just want to sit on it.

>b-but investments often fail

INVEST IN GOVERNMENT BONDS

>b-but they might fail

Then SS will fail too, it invests in government bonds.

I WANT TO HELP PEOPLE KEEP MORE OF THEIR MONEY SO THEY CAN BUILD WEALTH FOR THEIR FUTURES, WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

The man who tire

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

The man who tire

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

The man who tire

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

The man who tire

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

The man who tire

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

The man who tire

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

The man who tire

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

The man who tire

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

The man who tire

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

The man who tire
I already gave my alternative system, you are illiterate.

I already gave my alternative system, you are illiterate.

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

The man who tire

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

The man who tire

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

The man who tire

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

The man who tire

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

The man who tire

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

The man who tire

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

The man who tire

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

The man who tire

No, i Don't know it. Your take on "the poor" is a normie take on "incels." Out of touch, can't relate. Has all sorts of theories based not in comprehension of experience but bullshit ideals.

Keeping a pittance of a peanut is meaningless. And some of us truecels don't even get to advance in careers because of factors beyond our control. Not just rejection by foids, how we're treated in general.

And if you've ever worked with the masses (which you clearly haven't) you'd see how fucking stupid and out of touch your suggestion is. I really hope you lose your finance job, have to wageslave a shit job, have to live and work among lower class normies. Then come back to me with your pretentious, assholish, pseudo-intellectual theories.

You use "intellect" as a cope. Not impressed whatsoever.

By the way, what family member got you your finance job? Because it's clear connections got you where you are. You tell me you sent out a resume, got an internishop, and got to where you are all by yourself, but aren't able the betabuxx? Yeah, you're either a fakecel or you have family connections. Hope you lose your cush job regardless and taste some humble pie. You're out of touch and clueless.

No, i Don't know it. Your take on "the poor" is a normie take on "incels." Out of touch, can't relate. Has all sorts of theories based not in comprehension of experience but bullshit ideals
Total false equivilency, money is a meritocracy, sexual dyanmics are not.
Keeping a pittance of a peanut is meaningless. And some of us truecels don't even get to advance in careers because of factors beyond our control. Not just rejection by foids, how we're treated in general.
Again, if it's such a "pittance" than social security won't be able to save you, since it's only taking a "pittance".
And if you've ever worked with the masses (which you clearly haven't) you'd see how fucking stupid and out of touch your suggestion is. I really hope you lose your finance job, have to wageslave a shit job, have to live and work among lower class normies. Then come back to me with your pretentious, assholish, pseudo-intellectual theories.

You use "intellect" as a cope. Not impressed whatsoever.

By the way, what family member got you your finance job? Because it's clear connections got you where you are. You tell me you sent out a resume, got an internishop, and got to where you are all by yourself, but aren't able the betabuxx? Yeah, you're either a fakecel or you have family connections. Hope you lose your cush job regardless and taste some humble pie. You're out of touch and clueless.

Any incel can do what I did. Being attractive HELPS you get a job but there's no brick wall like there is in dating. You can still send out resumes and fill in job applications when you're ugly.

money is a meritocracy, sexual dyanmics are not.
This is bullshit and where the problem lies. Workplace is not meritocracy for all. Hard workers are often denied their promotions in favor of someone else based on looks or social skills. Not their fault. They didn't have an equal playing field when the boss promoted his son, or a manager decided that too many foids didn't like him, so he was fired. Total bullshit. Totally naive and out-of-touch.

Any incel can do what I did. Being attractive HELPS you get a job but there's no brick wall like there is in dating.
I envy the world you live in. If not getting a girlfriend is your only problem in life, you have no idea what it means to be a truecel and are no diffeernt than normie trash who claims your inceldom is a choice. Same exact thing.

Now, tell me, who got you your nice little job? I don't believe you earned it on your own. I thnk Uncle Bob pulled some strings. And why didn't you have to work shit jobs at least in high school/college? You come from a bubble. Don't be shocked when revolutions happen and people want your head.

And it's that whole, "If I can do it, anyone can!" mentality that's completely out of touch. The parallel to normies saying the same thing to incels about getting a girlfriend stands.

This is bullshit and where the problem lies. Workplace is not meritocracy for all. Hard workers are often denied their promotions in favor of someone else based on looks or social skills. Not their fault. They didn't have an equal playing field when the boss promoted his son, or a manager decided that too many foids didn't like him, so he was fired. Total bullshit. Totally naive and out-of-touch.

I envy the world you live in. If not getting a girlfriend is your only problem in life, you have no idea what it means to be a truecel and are no diffeernt than normie trash who claims your inceldom is a choice. Same exact thing.

Now, tell me, who got you your nice little job? I don't believe you earned it on your own. I thnk Uncle Bob pulled some strings. And why didn't you have to work shit jobs at least in high school/college?
I lifeguarded for years on minimum wage before getting my current job, I wasn't given everything for free. My current job has ZERO connections with any family members, I got it through application maxxing. Nepotism is a meme in the 21st century. There's so much HR redtape that they make it impossible for people to get family members into organizaitons.
You come from a bubble. Don't be shocked when revolutions happen and people want your head.
Look inside any investment bank, you fill find the biggest Truecel Curries and Ricecels you've ever met. I'm talking legit deformed Asians where you can't even see their eyes. They are NOT being picked based on looks.

Look inside any investment bank, you fill find the biggest Truecel Curries and Ricecels you've ever met. I'm talking legit deformed Asians where you can't even see their eyes. They are NOT being picked based on looks.
Many of them came from monied families, didn't have to work a shit job. Many are hired based on affirmative actions. I'm a mayocel. We don't all have the same opportunites (as true in the work world as it is in dating). I don't believe the Horatio Alger shit because it's not reality for everyone. Until you understand that, you're in no position to dictate mass politics.

And I'm serious when I say I hope you lose your job, have to work a shit-tier job, and really learn how the other half lives. You'll learn much more from that then you're prepared to speculate on now.

I have money, I'm not rich on my own, but I come from a landlord/corporate-owning family that lives on passive income from multiple assets. They paid for my schooling at a prestigious institution and I have a high paying job. My rent is high which is screwing me over but besides that I'm doing very well. Here's my life with money

From another thread. All questions answered. Off with your head.

From another thread. All questions answered. Off with your head.
I explained later on, my family had nothing to do with where I got my current job. The company I work for has zero connection to my family, and they were of no help in getting me my current position besides helping me through undergrad financially. Lots of people from my undergrad program have better paying jobs than me who came from poorer families and took loans out to go through the program.

I explained later on, my family had nothing to do with where I got my current job. The company I work for has zero connection to my family, and they were of no help in getting me my current position besides helping me through undergrad financially. Lots of people from my undergrad program have better paying jobs than me who came from poorer families and took loans out to go through the program.
Your family bought your way in. You had the money. Folks who didn't have the money at least had the looks and social skills, they had to go the loan route. For those who have neither, we don't even have your opportunities. If you family was poor, you'd be wageslaving right now at a shit job and have a different take on life.

If you're going to be an ugly incel, come from money (your saving grace).

If you're a poor normie, you can get a loan and work your ass off.

If you're neither monied nor a normie, you're fucked. Start accepting (or at least perceiving) this reality. You don't even realize how privileged you come across. Like a blind spot. At least be open to these concepts and stop with all the "muh hard work" bullshit.

Your family bought your way in. You had the money. Folks who didn't have the money at least had the looks and social skills, they had to go the loan route. For those who have neither, we don't even have your opportunities. If you family was poor, you'd be wageslaving right now at a shit job and have a different take on life.

If you're going to be an ugly incel, come from money (your saving grace).

If you're a poor normie, you can get a loan and work your ass off.

If you're neither monied nor a normie, you're fucked. Start accepting (or at least perceiving) this reality. You don't even realize how privileged you come across. Like a blind spot. At least be open to these concepts and stop with all the "muh hard work" bullshit.
So lets say you go the loan route, what's wrong with that?

If you're making insane money a few bucks in student debt is nothing. What's stopping poorcels from taking out some student debt, going to a good program, and getting top tier jobs?

So lets say you go the loan route, what's wrong with that?

If you're making insane money a few bucks in student debt is nothing. What's stopping poorcels from taking out some student debt, going to a good program, and getting top tier jobs?
The fact that they're cels who didn't come from privilege. Poor normies have the social backing. richcels have the financial backing. For a poorcel to go this route would mean nothing but debt and not making it in the social environment. Get out of your privileged 23-year-old bubble and understand what trueceldom is.

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

The man who tire

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

The man who tire

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

The man who tire

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

The man who tire

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

The man who tire

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

The man who tire

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

The man who tire

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

The man who tire

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

The man who tire

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

The man who tire

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

The man who tire

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

The man who tire

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

The man who tire
caps lock = not reading a single letter

I was arguing from an ideal perspective
he seemed only concerned with the practical implementation of said policies
so both of you were arguing against each other but on two different topics. at around the start of the debate (before actually but from what ive seen usually people dont even know what they're debating about until after it starts), both of you should have realized this and agreed on whether you're debating on what's ideal or what's practical.

Personally I'd say Eastern European. I've seen too many interviews in Sweden and Norway (not with models) that reveal very funny looking and weird looking people. Greta Thunberg comes to mind.
Greta Thunberg is literally autistic and likely has facial deformities from her mom's alcoholism. Her sister looks nothing like her. Not the best example.

If you think East Europeans are the best looking who is the second best looking?

caps lock = not reading a single letter

THEN SILENCE

The SS NEEDS THE MONEY TO FUND IT AND MANY OTHER GOVERNMENT FUNCTIONS,

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

THEN SILENCE

It is my impression that most self-identified incels are autistic and don't seek power from my experience being in the forum for five years. I think we just don't get things in addition to being ugly, it's what your conclusion drove me to say after reading your thread.
Who cares about power ir feels bad and filthy

The fact that they're cels who didn't come from privilege. Poor normies have the social backing. richcels have the financial backing. For a poorcel to go this route would mean nothing but debt and not making it in the social environment. Get out of your privileged 23-year-old bubble and understand what trueceldom is.
Social skills have absolutely zero to do with landing a job. A interviewer doesn't care how good looking you are they want you to maximize profit for their company.

Explain this to me like Im not a leftist cuck who loves jew science

Explain this to me like Im not a leftist cuck who loves jew science
I was arguing from the POV what would make the best civilization, he was arguing as if he was a politicain trying to win votes.