Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got coached at Walmart…

Deta97

Deta97

Suicidal Alchemist and Dreamer
★★★★★

They wanted us to go up to customers asking for ratings at the self-checkout, and they’d hound us for it. Threatening to coach us if we didn’t. I, knowing how much of a stupid idea it was outright refused. Not only because it goes against ethics, but also that I know how people are and harassing them for stars seems self-serving and is viable to cause conflict. And the last thing I need is to have a customer go off on me, especially if it’s not my fault. One day, I was confronted by my male team lead, hounding me to go up to them, and I kinda snapped back saying, “No! I can’t do that! I don’t feel comfortable and it violates integrity and all that.” I noticed my slightly irritated tone and apologized for it, before trying to explain.

Then on the day, I was told by the other (female) team lead. And I just straight up refused. Next thing, they called me in to coach me, and in a nutshell, they decided to mark it up as “having a bad attitude with management, peers, and customers”.

I knew off the bat what it was about, and yeah… contrary to what they state, I’ve always been respectful to customers and giving them the best service, only thing was I just refuse to go against my ethics and bother them when they’re trying to leave.

As for management, I’m respectful or try to be, however it was mainly me saying “no” they’ve had a problem with, of course, I tend to be cold with some of them, but only because most treat me like dirt.

Peers? I had to ponder that bullshit but, they’re very wrong about that; I’m respectful to everyone by default however… Like with the management, a lot of them are very cold with me, mainly the younger ones that are around my age and younger and act like dickheads. As a result, I just started being cold with them as they’ve failed despite the many chances I’ve given them to redeem themselves. The older ones, I get along with quite fine as they treat me like a human being.

The shopping is rather irrelevant as I usually just buy a drink and gum when I run out at the beginning of my shift to get through the day. Gum is for the nausea.

They try doing that “we’ll talk to you about your problems”, but I wasn’t buying it. The last time I reached out to someone, a femoid of all things, she flaked after all the platitudes and bullshit, and she went back to treating me as well… the subhuman doing.

why do you have a coach? :feelshmm:

You sound like a good person. No one wants to answer shitty surveys. When I worked in a call center our survey had less than a 1% response rate. Only people who were upset filled the survey. No one read the surveys because only the angry customers responded so it wasn't good data. They're literally making you do this for no reason. It's a horrible plan concocted by retards who never looked at survey data probably.

why do you have a coach? :feelshmm:
Walmart has a way of naming things like it’s a team.

CSM (Customer Service Manager) > Team Lead
Assistant Manager > Coaches

Walmart has a way of naming things like it’s a team.

CSM (Customer Service Manager) > Team Lead
Assistant Manager > Coaches
stores are the worst places to work for incels

especially walmart

This is like my worst nightmare, asking random normies to do a survey.

You sound like a good person. No one wants to answer shitty surveys. When I worked in a call center our survey had less than a 1% response rate. Only people who were upset filled the survey. No one read the surveys because only the angry customers responded so it wasn't good data. They're literally making you do this for no reason. It's a horrible plan concocted by retards who never looked at survey data probably.
Thank you! I’m kinda flattered…:feelsaww:
I won’t call myself good… but I try to be.

Exactly! If customers want to rate us, then that’s awesome. But if not and they don’t feel like it, leave them be.

My point was proven afterwards when a customer gave me five stars. It wasn’t because I’ve asked her, but it’s because I’ve always been kind (despite my misery), and bagged everything with care and all that.

9AF90E4F 9762 47E0 8BAF CDC140EB25C7

stores are the worst places to work for incels

especially walmart
Agreed… sadly… my options are limited in this town…

u sound social and confident

If you were a foid you could have said “muh social anxiety” and they would be like ok don’t worry about it then.

Listening to the audio and I think around the 19:40 minute mark he brings up the blackpill talk :bigbrain: :feelsYall:

Listening to the audio and I think around the 19:40 minute mark he brings up the blackpill talk :bigbrain: :feelsYall:
Hahahaha… I kinda questioned myself in the process, I’m like… “I’m gonna get shit for this, but they forced my hand!”

u sound social and confident
I’m kinda surprised you’d say that… then again, I guess getting sick of everyone and turning super-ego is making me somewhat assertive.

My step-grandma would be proud.

Same.

I had to do a stupid work for uni where I am requested to gather people opinions on some dumb subject.
I just created fake dicussions and documented them :feelsthink:

For once, my schizo traits turned into an advantage.

I’m kinda surprised you’d say that… then again, I guess getting sick of everyone and turning super-ego is making me somewhat assertive.

My step-grandma would be proud.
Managers don't like assertive people. These kind of people make them sweat as they are hard to persuade to work more hours for free to make up for some delays.

The only excuse they can use to fire you is insubordination, being aloof can't be used as a valid excuse.

Last edited:
Same.

I had to do a stupid work for uni where I am requested to gather people opinions on some dumb subject.
I just created fake dicussions and documented them :feelsthink:

For once, my schizo traits turned into an advantage.
OH GOD!!! I ONCE HAD TO DO THAT TOO IN ONE OF MY PSYCHOLOGY CLASSS! Luckily, it wasn’t a buge chunk of my grade… or was it extra credit??? It didn’t matter though, I’ve passed.

Managers don't like assertive people. These kind of people make them sweat as they are hard to persuade to work more hours for free to make up for some delays.

The only excuse they can use to fire you is insubordination, being aloof can't be used as a valid criteria.
Heh! I actually kinda caught onto that whole “bad attitude bullshit”. Good thing I recorded it, on the off chance I need to open door it. If I lose, I’ll go scorched Earth to ensure they lose as well.

Pro-tip, work in the back. My store did surveys too and I felt bad for all the cucks that depended on them:feelskek: