Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Got caught by a fed again

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Satanic ghostcel, poorcel
★★★★★
Tldr ; i pirated a game and a fed caught me

I was in a discord server for a minecraft modpack ( i avoid cuckord but this is the only online space where active players of this mod are. And there is 0 tutorials on youtube or wiki.

I had a issue with one of the mods , multiple people jumped in to help me but once i screenshotted my name in the chat, the fed in the server searched up my microsoft ID multiple times on multiple sites AND on multiple devices.

He immedietly started asking questions like "what launcher are you using" and "did u pirate the game" "send the picture of your launcher with your account" and stuff like that. At this point he said " i dont care if u pirate or not, just dont show it in a public server". ( Spoiler : big hyprocrisy)

I had to stall him for 10 minutes , so i could get a original screenshot of a account that isnt traceable ( reverse image search).
One of my brocel balkancels sent it to me and saved me. But the fed didnt give up yet. He wanted more. He wondered why my name in minecraft isnt the same as my microsoft name.

After a while he pinned the mods and the admins, got angry that i was stalling, accused me of rage baiting i had 4 dudes attacking me , mods were neutral and some random dude jumped in and saved me by saying that a name is change-able.

After the whole mess i searched his messages, and this fed has been SEARCHING EVERY INGAME NAME IN THAT SERVER SINCE MARCH 2021. To see who has pirated the game( no microsoft account owning minecraft)

I called him out for being a glowie and then he ghosted me and began speaking to the other users ( possibly more feds).

All feds reading this : all my post is fiction, all post is in gta v RP.

Was it @General Alek ?

Nigga I thought feds came to ur house because u said something about ER or some shit

You do know you have the right to remain silent with glowies right?
(If you live in Jewnited Burgerland)

You do know you have the right to remain silent with glowies right?
(If you live in Jewnited Burgerland)
I live in europe but idk where this fed is from. Probably english or american.

Nigga I thought feds came to ur house because u said something about ER or some shit
Theyre looking to incriminate u for the smallest shit ( owning flammable gardening equipment and weapons to kill MOLES in the garden ) (in gta v rp)
That was the 1st time
And this is the 2nd time (pirating a multi bilion dollar game) ( in gta v rp)

I wouldn't worry about it.

I wouldn't worry about it.
I dont either since he's probably out of the EU and probably wont extratide me for one game but being in a minecraft mod server and checking for piracy is so funny to me

I dont either since he's probably out of the EU and probably wont extratide me for one game but being in a minecraft mod server and checking for piracy is so funny to me
He's a fucking retard if he thinks any authorities are gonna respond about some dude pirating a fucking game.