Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got catfished by a landwhale

Chopin

Chopin

Veteran
★★★★
30% - brag/volcel tier thread
Went to a concert last night and some girl asked for my Instagram. I didn't really see what she looked like since it was dark, but on her Instagram she looked very attractive.
Made arrangements to meet her, and when she arrived she was fat and ugly :feelsugh:. I unfollowed her and left immediately. I can't even get a 4/10 ffs
Well this might be my final interaction with a woman this year, I really give up :feelsrope:

wtf i've just read:dafuckfeels:

it's not looksmax.org

gigafakecel

I find it giga gross when foids approach men, it makes them appear so slutty in my eyes. Also OP Posts on a incel forum while getting approached by foids

Over, Chad get Catfished by Stacies friends of his Stacy GF in order to prove his infidelity

For Incels just landwhales and trannies matches

She approached you and you rejected her for being fat? :horror::horror: You didn't have to marry her fat ass and she could lose weight.

current state of .is in 2022

She approached you and you rejected her for being fat? :horror::horror: You didn't have to marry her fat ass and she could lose weight.
Yeah kind of volcel tbh

Edit: if she is the same age as he, mogs me by infinity

She was ugly too. If she was fat with a decent face I could handle it

Went to a concert last night and some girl asked for my Instagram. I didn't really see what she looked like since it was dark, but on her Instagram she looked very attractive.
Made arrangements to meet her, and when she arrived she was fat and ugly :feelsugh:. I unfollowed her and left immediately. I can't even get a 4/10 ffs
Well this might be my final interaction with a woman this year, I really give up :feelsrope:
You are same height as me how the fuck did you get a girl to ask for your insta if this isn’t a larp?

She was ugly too. If she was fat with a decent face I could handle it
Your dick wouldn't fall off. Experience is experience.

Cum and dump her, she is used to it.

Imagine getting approached

Users who get approached by landwhales are graycels. And I mean graycel as in their involuntary celibacy is a Gray area.

She was that ugly? Once I asked out a legit 1.5/10 and I was glad she said no. :feelshaha:
Yup, now I have pretty low standards but this was too much

Update: she is seething right now, but I feel at peace for some reason. :society:

State of is. right now. You got approached and you turned her down. 100% volcel. You should take what you fucking get.

If she has ugly face then no one should be forced to have sex with her. I mean, face is the most important part in a human. Rejecting someone with an ugly face is as natural as drinking water.

If she has ugly face then no one should be forced to have sex with her. I mean, face is the most important part in a human. Rejecting someone with an ugly face is as natural as drinking water.

Yes, but still volcel. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Yes, but still volcel. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
If she looked like this ( completely disgusting inhuman beast ), then no one is volcel.

200w d

But I am the fakecel according to .is :lul:

I’ll tag @erenyeager @Zer0/∞

:feelssus:
:chad::banhammer:

:feelsokman: