Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got called ugly at work

superighteous

superighteous

Certified Retard
★★★★★
I was just minding my own business stocking the shelves when a black kid and his friends, including a girl, were passing by. He looked at me and got my attention by saying “Hey! She wants your number.” Referring to his female friend, she gave me a wtf look as I rolled my eyes and continued my business. As they walked off she said “That nigga ugly!” It hurt because she was cute in an ugly way. I’m just minding my own business trying to make some fucking money, why do you have to ruin my chill mood and give me such angry thoughts? Fuck you.

Some Becky called me gross for literally no reason at work the other day

Some Becky called me gross for literally no reason at work the other day
Here’s to all the bitches in my life who said “Ew” as I accidentally brush up against them in hallways or crowded areas. FUCK YOU!!! Just at least let me have my peace.

normalfaggots literally cannot mind their own business .
call me a nigger, but I cant understand why its not OK to beat people up for shit like this

normalfaggots literally cannot mind their own business .
call me a nigger, but I cant understand why its not OK to beat people up for shit like this
I wish she had just said it quieter, then I wouldn’t have known. The black kid saying what he said didn’t bother me much, but I felt a stinging sensation all over my body when she made that comment. I fucking hate beautiful people that are insecure and call themselves ugly. I don’t care if you have BDD, fuck you and eat shit. You don’t know true pain.

Brutal. Been called ugly many times growing up.

I wish she had just said it quieter, then I wouldn’t have known. The black kid saying what he said didn’t bother me much, but I felt a stinging sensation all over my body when she made that comment. I fucking hate beautiful people that are insecure and call themselves ugly. I don’t care if you have BDD, fuck you and eat shit. You don’t know true pain.
based, good looking people will say im ugly, so you must be extremely ugly. hate them so much

Having women pretend to scream when I walk down the school hallways made me fantasize about pushing them down stairs. Miserable cunts.

Agree and amplify.

In order to retain dignity and take control of the shituation, agree with them and amplify it to the point of idiocy.

Such as...

"Yeah. I know I'm ugly. I sure wish i didn't have to work so i could go around with you beautiful people and make fun out of ugly bastards like me! " or something like that.

The aim is to try to make them feel stupid for messing with you. It only works if they can think/ feel.

Ofc you could always kill them with a few cans (or whatever is handy) to the head...( In mimecraft.)