Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious got called the N word again

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
when I was riding my bike down the rail, moments later this guy said like go away N-WORD, and at the same i though i heard come on N-word
but it was definitely go away, since I was riding down.

this guy is tall, white, blue eyes,long good hair to the neck. its over for me.
the other thing is this guy is really good friends with the girl who called me monkey and one of those 5 girls who reported me to the vice principle, her name is ava, she was one of them

when I was riding my bike down the rail, moments later this guy said like go away N-WORD, and at the same i though i heard come on N-word

the other thing is this guy is really good friends with the girl who called me monkey and one of those 5 girls who reported me to the vice principle, her name is ava, she was one of them
It sucks people are assholes to you based on looks. Specially when you’re just a stranger passing by. That’s shitty as fuck. I once had a guy on a train throw his bike at me and cuss me out just because I had to move past him to get off the train. Had another guy throw his soda at me and chew me out because I walked past him on the street and didn’t offer him money (he was homeless in that case). People are just shitty assholes sadly especially if you’re ugly. Though I do feel bad for some homeless people in fairness. Feels like I’m one step away from that some times.

But at the same time being called mean names is genuinely no big deal and the quicker you adapt to that mindset the happier you’ll be. At some point you get desensitized and “nigger” is just another word.

If anything building up specific words as being these “all powerful transcendently offensive” terms was always gonna be a bad idea. Just let people use them and they lose their meaning and impact fast. For example after spending like 2 days on 4chan you will see “nigger” and “faggot” so much that you won’t even get offended anymore.

Last edited:

Your list of people to ER is growing (in minecraft).

It was probably some fakecel from this forum

Go Muhammad Rashid on them

fucking based

Nigga niggerson

I highly doubt this happens often in real life. Most white people seem to be opposed to ruining their entire life just to call a random nig a nig on the street and end up on Twitter.

Go Christopher Dorner on those racist pieces of shit

Also, you have multiple stories that are very similar. I’m calling bullshit.

I highly doubt this happens often in real life. Most white people seem to be opposed to ruining their entire life just to call a random nig a nig on the street and end up on Twitter.
Have some Hollywood jews turn you into a black man and see how your life changes.

Meanwhile whites are getting beat up by blacks elsewhere, point is ppl are fucking assholes when they're the majority.

NT on autists, normies on incels. Longers on manlets.

Have some Hollywood jews turn you into a black man and see how your life changes.
Life sucks as a black dude, sure. But there’s no way white people are going around calling every nog they see a nog, especially in America.

Also, this dude has two posts about being called a nog by blonde hair, blue eyed white people. What are the odds?

Mace them the next time they do it and claim they were in the middle of an attempted hate crime; no white liberal, virtue signalling whore, or cop terrified of being the next Chauvin will even touch you. Record and send it to a news media site as well, they eat "le whitey be publicly racist" stories up. You have the benefit here, don't waste it; rare chance as a sub 5. :feelsjuice:

didn't happen

sorry you experienced that shit bro. i've dealt with racism before so i get it. be strong and don't let it get to you.:feelsYall:

Im the only black guy in school, im not attractive, im took coward to tell the teachers about the racism, they could also be racist

Being the only black in school and being unattractive, i dont even virtual signals. Its over for me

get used to it, nigger mang

over

This is why we invade their countries and commit crimes

Im the only black guy in school, im not attractive, im took coward to tell the teachers about the racism, they could also be racist
Dude all you have to do is accuse others of racism and you're good. School office ladies especially will work overtime to punish anyone who you accuse of being racist, so if you have someone you don't like just claim they called you the N-word.

Fuck Niggers!!
All niggers should be sent back to niggerland and nuked.

Probably ran into a klanchad

Tales from Chicongo

Get a gun and pow pow these NPCs.

Bout time them hoodrats start respecting my negro.

When the authorities come for you. Just Kneel on the ground and say "Black Lives Matter".

Then they cant do shit to you.