Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Got called "sir" by foids...?

Void

Void

LosER
★★★★
I was just during laundry and when I went to the elevator there were 5 foids infront of it already. They wanted to go down but I wanted to go up so they got out of the way and let me through.

I don't know why but one of the said "sorry sir" and then the entire group laughed. Another one repeated it but in a questioning tone while laughing.

I mean this is in a campus dorm and they are like 19 years old and I'm 21. What the fuck does this even suppose to mean? Anything similar happened to you guys?

yeah it’s normies way of making fun of isolated people happened to me when I lived on campus past years A LOT. Hell even last semester.

https://incels.is/threads/anyone-else-know-this-feel.30608/

Damn that's sucks man. They probably are happy because they see the "stereotypical" manga reader irl or some shit.

Just kinda tick off a bit cause they had to find something to make a joke out of to gain validation from others I guess. Guess I'm the punchline for them then.

It never happend to me before. Nobody adresses me with the formal version of "you" in my country

they had to find something to make a joke out of to gain validation from others I guess. Guess I'm the punchline for them then.
yeah remember it’s the college foids night out right now combine that with the fact that they don’t even have a single shed of empathy for any of their actions. insulting an ugly male is nothing to them.

Once I was doing laundry in my bulding and I took this bitch's clothes out of the washer since they'd been there like an hour and when I came back she took out some other guy's clothes since she thought they were mine but they weren't :feelskek:

Once I was doing laundry in my bulding and I took this bitch's clothes out of the washer since they'd been there like an hour and when I came back she took out some other guy's clothes since she thought they were mine but they weren't :feelskek:
based

its over for sircels

You should have beated them up

its over for sircels

6f76f881e8bad2defb8b3f6289605122

The only knight this guy will ever be is a black knight.

#KillAllWhiteKnights
#CancelWhiteKnights
#ShitWhiteKnightsSays

If you were chad, all you'd hear is probably: "ah yes sir..put it inside me sir.. fuckk!"

A 2d waifu would never do that

they were laughing at their friend for calling you sir

There is a QT as fuck 17 year old girl who works at a place where I get my lunch on occasion. She remembers my name but always addresses me as Mr. Blackcel. I fucking hate it. I'm only 31 and I sure as shit don't ahve the personality of someone who should be called "Mr." Making me feel like I am her Math teacher or some shit.

You probably look like a kid.