Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

got called an incel in my school's discord

aesthetic_recon

aesthetic_recon

卐 SATOKOCEL 卐 | IQ -4 STD | MOG KING OF INCELS.IS
-
basically the title i had a mental breakdown when this chink made fun of me so i talked about hurting womxn.... it's over, thankfully no one knows my name and i protected my identity... then some tranny called me an incel and i deleted my account. that's how it goes i guess :feelsrope:

basically the title i had a mental breakdown when this chink made fun of me so i talked about hurting womxn.... it's over, thankfully no one knows my name and i protected my identity... then some tranny called me an incel and i deleted my account. that's how it goes i guess :feelsrope:
Make a chad profile, Get her nudes and post them here!

how r u on an incel forum with hundreds of posts but still get offended when actually called an incel

ur avi is so cute :ahegao:

I wish you were a real anime girl :feelsrope:

how r u on an incel forum with hundreds of posts but still get offended when actually called an incel
bro i cant go sicko mode on those niggas cause then i'll get banned, i liked that discord. if it were completely anonymous i would've gone and killed that tranny (in minecraft)

bro i cant go sicko mode on those niggas cause then i'll get banned, i liked that discord. if it were completely anonymous i would've gone and killed that tranny (in minecraft)
So your identity wasnt hidden.

So your identity wasnt hidden.
i did hide my identity, but they know what school i go to.. it's over and i let some of my personal info slip,,,, they might discover who i am....

ok true

Its not over you are young and your looks will change over time. The dating scene in America is very hard for evident societal reasons, probably very hard at your age since there is a divide between those who are peaking and maturing faster then others so of course girls will go after those types of guys. Do not let others effect you especially with words. All you can do now is eat healthy, exercise, become closer to God, and enjoy your childhood.

Its not over you are young and your looks will change over time. The dating scene in America is very hard for evident societal reasons, probably very hard at your age since there is a divide between those who are peaking and maturing faster then others so of course girls will go after those types of guys. Do not let others effect you especially with words. All you can do now is eat healthy, exercise, become closer to God, and enjoy your childhood.
yeah but if they figure out who i am i'm fvcked.... also im not a teenager lol

some foid today on discord said i looked like a kid then blocked me cause she thought i was a minor even though i showed her my ID, it was honestly cucked as fuck that i did that tbh

some foid today on discord said i looked like a kid then blocked me cause she thought i was a minor even though i showed her my ID, it was honestly cucked as fuck that i did that tbh
damn i feel u fam, you feel betrayed and embarrassed and hate urself and you relive the moment constantly and replay it in your head and it makes me want to ACK myself....

damn i feel u fam, you feel betrayed and embarrassed and hate urself and you relive the moment constantly and replay it in your head and it makes me want to ACK myself....
how the fuck do i even look like a child? i just dont see it but i also got insane delusion so the possibility is fucking killing me and its making me wanting to rope just thinking about it
Screenshot 2023 12 15 at 11 30 you look like a kid

how the fuck do i even look like a child? i just dont see it but i also got insane delusion so the possibility is fucking killing me and its making me wanting to rope just thinking about it
damn u look like a normal 20somethingcel, idk what her problem is.

View attachment 1005754
Crazy posting yourself here, mirin low inhib tendencies

Incel is the new n word

do i look soy?
Yes kinda. That hairline is sorta brutal too. Idk why I say this as there's no point bc its over but u could look slightly more presentable by skincaremaxxing and other softmaxxing bullshit. Def 100% over if ur manlet

Yes kinda. That hairline is sorta brutal too. Idk why I say this as there's no point bc its over but u could look slightly more presentable by skincaremaxxing and other softmaxxing bullshit. Def 100% over if ur manlet
well yeah im 5'3 ive been the same height since middle school

well yeah im 5'3 ive been the same height since middle school
Yeah over. Need to ProjectMayhemFightClubmax tbh. After you know its over you gotta find purpose and what better than dying for a cause you could acc fuck with?

“Tranny” :feelspuke: im sorry you have to go to school with such creatures ill pray for you

school's​

didnt read past that part

fuck you nigger