Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got called a serial killer by my oneitis

Richard spencer

Richard spencer

Banned
-
Back when I was in grade 10 I was sitting in class all alone when I heard a normie and her 10/10 stacy friend say to each other "you tell him no u tell him"
Then the stacy who was also my oneitis throughout high school turns around and says "when u grow up you're going to be a serial killer" It was at that moment I realized it was over for me but one thing that I always thought was strange was how did they know?

If people tend to attribute you with bad traits, I think you know what that means.

Many girls are into serial killers.

You should've slaughtered them.

i wonder if any femoid ever said that to ER or Marc lepen.

Richard spencer said:
Back when I was in grade 10 I was sitting in class all alone when I heard a normie and her 10/10 stacy friend say to each other "you tell him no u tell him"
Then the stacy who was also my oneitis throughout high school turns around and says "when u grow up you're going to be a serial killer" It was at that moment I realized it was over for me but one thing that I always thought was strange was how did they know?

I feel like that's begging for it to happen.

But then again, maybe they knew you wouldn't so they knew that it was a risk-free move for them.

This is why we need more Eliot Rodgers or Marc Lepines. If you're going to treat us like monsters, we're going to end up becoming monsters.

A great response to that would be "awesome, bitches love serial killers." It's kind of an indirect insult and it shows that you have no fawks to give.

LeagueEuW said:

They don't know that consciously themselves, tho. So when they openly call someone a serial killer it's akin to them calling you "creepy" and "weird." Women always think that they are special and that there's some "special" and "strange" and "mysterious" about their attraction to serial killers etc.

LeagueEuW said:
Only if said serial killer happens to be attractive.

Either she was mentally retarded or she was trying to hit on you?

Minjaze said:
Only if said serial killer happens to be attractive.

Was about to counter with Charles Manson. But then i found this picture...
Charles-mansonbookingphoto.jpg

LeagueEuW said:
Was about to counter with Charles Manson. But then i found this picture...
Charles-mansonbookingphoto.jpg
Holy fuck those cheekbones. I never realized how Chadly he looks.

I remember when a girl I was crushing on for years blatantly said, "You have a big head". Felt like shit.

vancha986 said:
Either she was mentally retarded or she was trying to hit on you?

I doubt stacy would be hitting on a 2/10 subhuman trash acnecel.
She was just making sure I knew my place.

QuantumDummy said:
I remember when a girl I was crushing on for years blatantly said, "You have a big head". Felt like shit.

You have a big head=time to go er.

Richard spencer said:
I doubt stacy would be hitting on a 2/10 subhuman trash acnecel.
She was just making sure I knew my place.

You have a big head=time to go er.

Nah, I'm not that type of dude. This was a while back anyway, it's whatever.

Minjaze said:
Holy fuck those cheekbones. I never realized how Chadly he looks.

[attachment=514]

Look at Ted Bundy - There is a reason he was called the "Handsome Devil"

Attachments

• bundy-fl-arrest-resized.jpg
    bundy-fl-arrest-resized.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 124
this probably means you're a mentalcel rather than truecel

take the positive bro

Not necessarily a bad thing. Look at how many serial killers have been drowning in pussy. Canadian serial killer Paul Bernardo was even assisted by his wife to drug, rape and murder her teenage sister. A lot of people in school thought i was a potential mass killer or serial killer. I did crazy things, i did bad stuff and i did all sorts of things. It was partly a defense mechanism. A lot of people who would have didn't mess with me because they were scared of me.