Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Got Called a monkey by a blonde stacy

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
When i was helping this kid clean up and pack stuff up after lacrose game. This girl whp is blonde,white and ble eyes. I saw them with her friends come in our directions i joked to the guy whl i was helping saying your girlfriend is coming, he said ya, i said you actually have a girlfriend? Evntually stacy and her friends came close and said Monkey. I eventally figured out who she was calling. Should i confront her, or tell the school. Im assuming her friends dared her. Help me out

white females are by far the most spoiled scumbags in this planet.

No help for monkeys

Are you black because why would she call you a monkey

Tbh there's nothing you can do because she will be protected no matter what. Unless you're extremely witty with the comebacks, talking shit won't work either...

Its a very painful situation, foids can say or do whatever they want to disrespect a man nowadays and there's nothing you can do without cucks throwing you in jail or sending her male normie orbiters after you (who moreso just want a reason to beat the shit out of an incel anyway)

I'd take it as a compliment

tales from the slums of Detroit

When i was helping this kid clean up and pack stuff up after lacrose game. This girl whp is blonde,white and ble eyes. I saw them with her friends come in our directions i joked to the guy whl i was helping saying your girlfriend is coming, he said ya, i said you actually have a girlfriend? Evntually stacy and her friends came close and said Monkey. I eventally figured out who she was calling. Should i confront her, or tell the school. Im assuming her friends dared her. Help me out
report her and call Ben Crump so she has civil rights charges against them

Should've Chimped out on her. That's racism bro so you know, the media will back you up

OP, do you look like this by any chance?:feelshehe:

Nothing wrong calling niggers monkeys in real life.

I would chimp out as nigger and beat that white stacy up too visit your monkey brothers in monkey zoo aka jail too be in your natural territory.

Report it. Whats there to lose.

Dumb bitch stacy gonna be labeled as "Anti-BLM" by the libtards. Its time we start using their weapons against them.