Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Got called a fat ugly smelly virgin losER today irl.

• Thread starter blackpilledagain
  • Start date
blackpilledagain

blackpilledagain

JestERmaxxed beancel
★★
At work this mullato started screaming at me because I made a joke and said that I would rathER be a virgin for 10 lifetimes than voluntarily be with a retarded aids filled sheboon with kids because he was bragging about worshiping pussy. He said that I'm a virgin because I'm ugly, autistic, and girls hate me (I know this is true but it's ERfuel). All I could do was call him a faggot for starting at my titties and mentioning my dick size. Then he said that I sit alone at lunch and that he would beat my ass, I said that I'll lay on him and he'll pass out :feelshaha:. It got so heated that a supERvisor ended up moving him. Only good thing to come out of it is that my coworkERs were on my side and we started making fun of him aftER. I'm just glad that these words don't hurt me because I've accepted them as truth and don't have low T, all he did was confirm it. It's just kinda weird that a guy is talking like this, I would expect these kinds of words from foids. Should I fight him or go to jail or snitch on him? I probably can't avoid him :feelsUnreal:

At work this mullato started screaming at me because I made a joke and said that I would rathER be a virgin for 10 lifetimes than voluntarily be with a retarded aids filled sheboon with kids because he was bragging about worshiping pussy. He said that I'm a virgin because I'm ugly, autistic, and girls hate me (I know this is true but it's ERfuel). All I could do was call him a faggot for starting at my titties and mentioning my dick size. Then he said that I sit alone at lunch and that he would beat my ass, I said that I'll lay on him and he'll pass out :feelshaha:. It got so heated that a supERvisor ended up moving him. Only good thing to come out of it is that my coworkERs were on my side and we started making fun of him aftER. I'm just glad that these words don't hurt me because I've accepted them as truth and don't have low T, all he did was confirm it. It's just kinda weird that a guy is talking like this, I would expect these kinds of words from foids. Should I fight him or go to jail or snitch on him? I probably can't avoid him :feelsUnreal:
If you`re gonna fight him make sure he swings first since you might get fired if you start it

Based and brootal

If you`re gonna fight him make sure he swings first since you might get fired if you start it
He said aftER work and slapboxing so I called him a pussy

It`s probably not worth it fighting over some retarded shit try get him fired by provoking him
He has so many write ups but because he's black they don't do shit. This is straight up ERfuel because I was just joking around and thought this guy was my friend. I would throw away my life for something this petty just to prove a point, I need to be at peace with it

He has so many write ups but because he's black they don't do shit. This is straight up ERfuel because I was just joking around and thought this guy was my friend. I would throw away my life for something this petty just to prove a point, I need to be at peace with it
Yeah just try leave it at that he`s a fucking NiggER he`ll fuck his own life up no need to be part of it

Yeah just try leave it at that he`s a fucking NiggER he`ll fuck his own life up no need to be part of it
That's what I'm saying but I probably have to deal with this in the future. I really don't care that he worships black foids

Brootal DNRpill

i cant even conceive of why someone would ever date someone who already has kids

i cant even conceive of why someone would ever date someone who already has kids
Jfl, he said that I like pregnant women and I was weirded out :feelskek:

Jfl, he said that I like pregnant women and I was weirded out :feelskek:
i am ONLY attracted to women who have been PUMPED FULL of ANOTHER MANS SEED and had it ABSORBED by their body to the point that it began forming his SPAWN. normal and healthy mentality

That explains it all tbh
Yeah, he projects his foid worship onto me. That's all niggERs talk about is fucking sheboons with aids and I get annoyed cuz anyone can do that, even incels probably because of how bottom of the barrel they are