Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got bored so i went to the bar

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
Finished work early today was given my money and I thought why bother sitting in my messy apparment feeling depressed when I could be out boozing, money means nothing much to me anyway so i might as well piss it up against a wall

Get a hobby. Really. Don't use your money to things you don't really enjoy.

Get a hobby. Really. Don't use your money to things you don't really enjoy.
It's hard for me as I suffer from anhedonia, if I try to get a hobby It would only last for a short time, really no point in me trying

I live in northern Ireland so there is literally nothing much to do, sometimes I wish I was born in America, if I had the money I may move there

It's hard for me as I suffer from anhedonia, if I try to get a hobby It would only last for a short time, really no point in me trying
Right. Its over then. I used to feel like that(not really sure if i had it) and i got a new hobby that made feel i was doing something right. It was really random so i can't really help you there.

why not just buy an high end pc?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back