Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel GOT BLOCKED ON TIKTOK LIVE

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

SONGUN
★★★★
I was arguing with an ancom, and he said to me that I was a Nazi cause I hate israel, acknowledged jewish influence within the media and said leftists were right to he skeptical of Jews. I then told him about people who have shaped my thought and said Ernst Junger, to which he googled him, misread the statement about him and called me a neo Nazi and blocked me :feelsree::lasereyes:

They're fools. Never argue with a leftist

Play fool games, win fool prizes

I am a leftist
Speech bubble sign | Radiology Reference Article ...

Centrum hvid tyveri sjw glasses Grundlægger overrasket Eventyrer

I am a leftist, so naturally, I'd go in and argue about theory and so on
My bad. I meant the leftists that are brainwashed by (((the media)))

death to all communists
yall niggas are the reason why blue hair they/them bitches call us incels terrorists

death to all communists
yall niggas are the reason why blue hair they/them bitches call us incels terrorists
Learn the difference between liberalism, radical feminism, anarcho communism and ML

I was arguing with an ancom, and he said to me that I was a Nazi cause I hate israel, acknowledged jewish influence within the media and said leftists were right to he skeptical of Jews. I then told him about people who have shaped my thought and said Ernst Junger, to which he googled him, misread the statement about him and called me a neo Nazi and blocked me :feelsree::lasereyes:
are you a communist by chance?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back