Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got blocked because of my face

• Thread starter Deleted member 24256
  • Start date
Deleted member 24256

Deleted member 24256

moving to woods #2035
-
After getting this girls snapchat from a video game, she asked for my face pic. I sent it, and she said "i gtg" and blocked me.

I was expecting this but seeing it happen is absolutely brutal. This keeps happening to me and I'm sick of it.

I'm on the brink of crying man, why me???

the result of being sub5 in 2020 my friend, you're not alone

After getting this girls snapchat from a video game, she asked for my face pic. I sent it, and she said "i gtg" and blocked me.

I was expecting this but seeing it happen is absolutely brutal. This keeps happening to me and I'm sick of it.

Damn bro what videogame

This happened to me everytime a girl on snap asked for a pic of my face after talking for a few days.

Expect rejection, so it when it happens the impact will be more tolerable. You probably expected her to think you as human, which was your downfall. It doesn't matter if you're behind her in line at a TacoBell. Or doing something completely non-sexual, looks play into everything. Even outside of sex.

I bet if you didn’t show a picture of your face, she would be still talking to you

Brutal. Happened to me back when i was 16. Was bluepilled back then, messaging a girl, she asked to see me, i sent my selfie. Instant block. No message to even explain why. Just instant block. Was a very blackpilling experience

This happened to me everytime a girl on snap asked for a pic of my face after talking for a few days.
How tf do you guys get in contact with girls through snap before even seeing them in person? :feelswhere:

How tf do you guys get in contact with girls through snap before even seeing them in person? :feelswhere:

Snapchat has a feature where you can just add everyone near you.

Bro, have you showered?

There is block for your face

I bet if you didn’t show a picture of your face, she would be still talking to you
100% right. I'm such a retard thinking a girl will find me attractive

roblox it was one of those sex servers
Nigga2

Whenever they ask for a pic, just end it there because you know it's not gonna go well.

Must have sensed your personality though the screen.

fucking brutal, but this is why we can't send face pics

just change your genes bro!

I get called a child molester. And then they block me after getting orbiters to harass me.
The blackpill has warned you.

Hello fellow 10th of Aprilcel.

Reactions from girls online showed me just how subhuman I am. Girls would lose interest if they saw my face. If I was having a good conversation and refused to show it, they'd leave. I tried just about everything to keep conversations going, but holes only want chads and there's no way around it.