Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got banned on r/sex for spitting truth

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
I wrote a thread telling them that being a man is hard in the dating world than being a woman. They told me that my personality (duhhh) is my problem since I did this and that.
Guess what? I got permabanned by the bluepill pos they are. And I didn't insult anyone, I didn't call women 'foids' or smth like that, just stated that they go after Chad. And those mfers spotted me that I'm an incel from my slangs and banned me.

why the fuck would you even go on that shit? Reddit is cucked in general

nobody has sex on reddit anyway.

Don't rob redditors of their only opportunity to fap to someone else's sexual life.

You are wasting time on reddit when you can utilise your time on this forum. you deserve it.

2020 and these people believe that is all about personalteehee :soy:

Shouldn’t have said chad

Shouldn’t have used blackpilled terms. Also you shouldn’t have even bothered posting on such a cucked website

Why do you even still go to that brainwashed and cuck site?

You went into a massively biased echochamber filled with soyboys, bobbleheads, literal cuckolds, manchildren, onlyfans thots promoting their content, and fat trigglypuff roasties. What were you expecting?

Reddit is cucked.

I didn't call women 'foids' or smth like that, just stated that they go after Chad. And those mfers spotted me that I'm an incel from my slangs and banned me.
Revealing that most foids are chad chasers is too much for soys, because they invest too much working on their "personality".

They can smell your toxic masculinity through the screen

Why are you posting on a sex subreddit as an incel?