Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Got banned from supermarket for asking out cashier.

Did she at least give you a discount on her onlyfans?

Sorry, but I'm not believing this one.

You could theoretically be trespassed

No one said you had to.

Damn bro
JFL this is how subhumans lives are
this is why you don't approach if you are sub 5

My local supermarket switched to self checkout around 2 years ago. At first I still went to the cashier because it's one of the few interactions I have with a woman and I also was afraid of humiliating myself by using a self checkout for the first time and fucking up. But at some point an Indian employee went to me even though another person went to the cashier too and told me to go to the self checkout instead. Since then I haven't talked to her.

i always use the self service checkout, cant relate

Respond with her avi tbh.

Gets em everytime OP ded srs ngl.

I believe becouse i was working in supermaket at Kaufland in Europe and the female workers are very toxic if you are not a gigachad.

So he lies about this he's probably lying about being incel, not that this website would ever ban fakecels anyways.

So he lies about this he's probably lying about being incel, not that this website would ever ban fakecels anyways.
Motherfucker I've literally never touched a foid in nearly all of the 21 years, I've been on this earth. Furthest thing from a fakecel.
Motherfucker I've literally never touched a foid in nearly all of the 21 years, I've been on this earth. Furthest thing from a fakecel.
Wish I was a fakecel, but that's not the case.

This is why you do your shopping online.

Retail staff are meant to be friendly, it's their job. You shouldn't have got your hopes up buddy boyo.

Why the fuck would you do that dumbass

> it's another black"cel" larps about how bad he has it episode :rolleyes:

I bet you did some autistic shit like Chris Chan and harassed the foid for 1 hour before being banned
:feelsYall:

Supermarkets are customers friendly, you Obviously did some other shit, tell us :feelskek:

Last edited:
Unless you did something else. The market would tell the girl to say yes or no to your advances. It wouldn't go beyond that.
Why you post this b.s.?

Unless you did something else. The market would tell the girl to say yes or no to your advances. It wouldn't go beyond that.
Why you post this b.s.?
What the fuck else could I possibly do now. Fucking flash the bitch in front the whole store? I'm already public enemy #1. Think before you speak
You aren't going to, if you are a trucel as your name suggests.
Doesn't mean I can't still try.

I bet you did some autistic shit like Chris Chan and harassed the foid for 1 hour before being banned
I'm having trouble ruling out this possibility given how low-detail this story was.

@TruestBlackCel more effort please, describe your entire shopping experience since you entered the store until you left. I'll help you:

1) what did you put in your shopping cart and how long did you take to pick it out?​
2) how did you choose which register to wait in line at?​
3) what did you do while waiting in line?​
4) how did you load your groceries onto the conveyer?​
5) how did you pay?​
6) when did you begin engaging with cashier via eye-contact?​
7) what words were exchanged between you and cashier?​
8) how close were you and what body language accompanied your conversation?​

I'm not going to take some "asking cashiers out is okay no matter what" type of stance here.

Like for example if I was working as cashier and some 60yo smelly nigger started pawing my forearm and asking me to go to an alley with him and suck his cock, I'm obviously going to try and get him banned for that.

How polite was your overture OP?

Never began.
I got banned from a food bank for texting a foid that worked there. After hours! Banned from free food for 6 months! Ouch!

She was a fatter looksmatch to me.

Even going on the assumption you aren't larping, supermarket bans don't actually mean anything, there's no way they would spend the time and energy to check every person who enters the store

Idk if i believe this one.

I asked out a cashier at a supermarket once. With a queue of people behind me!

I was so nervous!

Turned out she had a boyfriend and a baby. Oh well, lol

make thEm ban you for a Reason

Ur an incek what'd u think would happen

I got banned from a food bank for texting a foid that worked there. After hours! Banned from free food for 6 months! Ouch!

She was a fatter looksmatch to me.
JFL

You think thats funny? Here's more...

So im banned from begging for free food... And my "friends" get my free food, saying it's for me.... AND KEEP IT! yup. My "friends" stole my free food from me, while i was banned from begging...

I only found out about it later when begging boss said it "sure was nice of my "friends" to get my food for me!"

Yup. [email protected]

Why the fuck would you do that dumbass
just don't try and post about how bad you have it all day on an obscure forum theory.