Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got attacked by Simps while playing PUBG

slimshady

slimshady

Officer
So I have only started playing PUBG and played very good at it. My snake friends started getting jealous of me due to my good stats and it started to give me some satisfaction in my life.

But today I played a random match on PUBG and 3 people related to each other were matched with me. Unluckily for me there was a girl in the group. So in between something they made some lewd comment on chat. So I told them shut up Motherfucker in Hindi. Now I had my speakers and mic off during this. When I started my speaker, I heard them talking about me. They started threatening me and started to cuss me repeatedly. I didn't understand why they were being so pussy about it. Later I realised that there was a girl among us who was playing.

That time I understood why they were acting like this. In my country these white knights and simps may always joke and call each other cuss words and everything. But if a girl is around and some says something or even something little bad to the girl these white knights come and threaten us. They do it to get the attention of the girl maybe, you know how simps work. They always overreact on everything when girls are around.

So they continued to threathen and asked me to turn on my mic. After I died in the game I turned on the mic and he said "meet me in the lobby".

This reminded me of the worst day in my life when some simps and white knights beat me up for a girl when I was 15 years old. It brought back all those memories about that and it gave me a big suifuel. I got pain in my gut just like the last time and got very worried about the future as I am going to college now and thinks must be even worse there. I will probably never play this game again now. I think this simping/white knight culture is very toxic and should be ended or they should be killed off. They are kinda like the biggest threat to us.

Last edited:
why suicidefuel, why do you feel bad because some faggots on some faggot game called you out? fuck them

I think this simping/white knight culture is very toxic and should be ended or they should be killed off. They are kinda like the biggest threat to us.
Cucks and whores who encourage them are the biggest terrorists to non-chad men.

This is why I don’t play games like this

why suicidefuel, why do you feel bad because some faggots on some faggot game called you out? fuck them
Ya. because they threathened me and gave me memories about that day when my life got ruined. Also I am worried about future because of this cause I may go to college and there this shit maybe worst. I will be threathened by physical violence if I even go near to a girl.

It is toxic. Men are anything ranging from gender traitors/ floormats to women/ neutered obedient little lapdogs to women. Simping is a fucking plague that has no end in sight. As a consequence of playing games as an incel for so long has brought me to toxicity level 99, so nothing shakes me anymore, I just keep talking shit with these simps to the point where they just have to succumb because they cant keep up.

deserved for playing normie games

imagine acting like you are some fucking rambo only to later hear her talk about how she sucked chad cock last night

Thankfully playing games as an incel for so long has brought me to toxicity level 99, so I just keep talking shit with these simps to the point where they just have to succumb because they cant keep up.
based, any advice to increase toxicity?

play singleplayer games

Curry men are tge king of simps. Nobody quite simps like them.
It is toxic. Men are anything ranging from gender traitors/ floormats to women/ neutered obedient little lapdogs to women. Simping is a fucking plague that has no end in sight. As a consequence of playing games as an incel for so long has brought me to toxicity level 99, so nothing shakes me anymore, I just keep talking shit with these simps to the point where they just have to succumb because they cant keep up.
Based toxiccel

based, any advice to increase toxicity?
think most of it came from my natural competitive drive to beat others and hating losing. I mean, if I cant win at life at least I can win in vidya. I played many games with high ranks, and the more competitive nature games have, the higher tention and more place for toxicity. You cant really hone toxicity playing casual shit. If you actually play good and have good stats you can always shit talk everybody in the lobby. Vent the fuck out of your frustrations on normies, simps and foids online if they give you the chance.

think most of it came from my natural competitive drive to beat others and hating losing. I mean, if I cant win at life at least I can win in vidya. I played many games with high ranks, and the more competitive nature games have, the higher tention and more place for toxicity. You cant really hone toxicity playing casual shit. If you actually play good and have good stats you can always shit talk everybody in the lobby. Vent the fuck out of your frustrations on normies, simps and foids online if they give you the chance.
I also do this and repeadetly curse and make fun of them. But this time they started to threathen me and reminded me of that day which I always dread.

Why don’t you go and kill those simps (on PUBG of course)

This is not [Suifuel] this is [Based]

People do that shit in pretty much every multiplayer game whenever a girl plays

Dude just double down and cuss more. Fuck simps trying to be internet tough guys. Spout some blackpill shit in the chat as well. Larp as a tall sexhaver and tell the simps to fuck off.

seriously fuck whiteknights

What can you expect for being a sub 8 male? Everyone wants you DEAD, even you as your PUBG avatar.

Simps need to be worked to death and then used to fertilize the fields.

So I have only started playing PUBG and played very good at it. My snake friends started getting jealous of me due to my good stats and it started to give me some satisfaction in my life.

But today I played a random match on PUBG and 3 people related to each other were matched with me. Unluckily for me there was a girl in the group. So in between something they made some lewd comment on chat. So I told them shut up Motherfucker in Hindi. Now I had my speakers and mic off during this. When I started my speaker, I heard them talking about me. They started threatening me and started to cuss me repeatedly. I didn't understand why they were being so pussy about it. Later I realised that there was a girl among us who was playing.

That time I understood why they were acting like this. In my country these white knights and simps may always joke and call each other cuss words and everything. But if a girl is around and some says something or even something little bad to the girl these white knights come and threaten us. They do it to get the attention of the girl maybe, you know how simps work. They always overreact on everything when girls are around.

So they continued to threathen and asked me to turn on my mic. After I died in the game I turned on the mic and he said "meet me in the lobby".

This reminded me of the worst day in my life when some simps and white knights beat me up for a girl when I was 15 years old. It brought back all those memories about that and it gave me a big suifuel. I got pain in my gut just like the last time and got very worried about the future as I am going to college now and thinks must be even worse there. I will probably never play this game again now. I think this simping/white knight culture is very toxic and should be ended or they should be killed off. They are kinda like the biggest threat to us.
Haven't they banned the game in India? They want to ban it in Pakistan too, JFL.

You are Indian right? The race of people in the notorious 'How can she slap?' video. Whiteknightoids are infuriating, everywhere in the world. I shake with rage every time I see men whiteknighting. Though the situation is worse in some cultures particularly yours.

If I may ask, what exactly did you do to trigger those assholes into beating you?

I did this in my simping days :( Foids always gotta point out they are female in videogames, to get attention from cucks, whiteknights. They are always in a party with a group of cucks with a mic. Meanwhile they suck Chad cock irl

Last edited:
Reminds me of the time this "friend" of mine threw me under the bus when some stupid foid he liked came over, he started acting all passive-agressive towards me, what a pussy JFL. If you're gonna treat me like ass just because you want to impress some worthless whore then at least be direct and upfront about it. Fuck women, simps and chads.

holes always find a way to bring up the irrelevant fact to the game that they are indeed a hole, because until stated otherwise, they wont get special treatment. Whenever do do this, they are looking for attention, and I give them it, a very negative attention. Then they bitch and moan and whiteknights come in, and i just double down saying she wanted attention here it is shoulda been prepared for bad one. Didnt expect it dumb bitch. If I talk good shit they shut the fuck up for the entire match.

Just play singleplayer games tbh, I do that myself