Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got arrested for fighting

Mrugly420

Mrugly420

Alone like your finger from your thumb.
-
Fuckin pigs, fuck society

what do we say kids ?

-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-

mogs me

What was the fight over?

Who won? Or was it broken up before any serious damage occurred?

normtard put hands on me, so I defended myself, got released on bail so I have to wear ankle monitor
You stood up for yerself bruh, all inkels are.proud of u :chad:

normtard put hands on me, so I defended myself, got released on bail so I have to wear ankle monitor
Fair enough, why did the normie touch you?

Good for defending yourself, brocel, hope he is in worse shape than you are.

Based bro. Dont let nobody fuck with you. Are you american?

No canuckcel.
Get a lawyer. You acted in self-defense. Sue that fucker that tried to mess with you. I think you were jailed for no reason. You can make money if youre smart.

Get a lawyer. You acted in self-defense. Sue that fucker that tried to mess with you. I think you were jailed for no reason. You can make money if youre smart.
In the process of doing that.

Cause I had bumped into him, cause he was blocking the walkway

This happens to me all the time, best thing to do is walk away as one wrong punch can send you straight into the Grave.

They do this because they see an ugly man and know that they can walk over you. The police also tends to side with men with girlfriends who defend them. Fuck the police.

normie privilege at it again, it’s sucks that this happened to you

Me neither

It's not all Normies. Certain low IQ high Neurotic people get offended at anything and will actively look for a reason to fight. We should remove these people from the gene pool through targeted eugenics.

You can't even defend yourself in this retarded society

This happens to me all the time, best thing to do is walk away as one wrong punch can send you straight into the Grave.

They do this because they see an ugly man and know that they can walk over you. The police also tends to side with men with girlfriends who defend them. Fuck the police.
Yep, and where I live, the gov doesn't want you to defend yourself on top of everything

Truth. Tbh I just dont give a fuck anymore, so I make normies respect me. Or fear me. I'm just extremely controlling now