Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Got approached by a gymcel

M

Moeggels

bye.
-
He came up to me and said "there's a serious lack of pussy out here tonight". I told him "yeah they're probably out partying".
He laughed saying "yeah probably", to which I replied "it's better to be here anyway" and he replied saying "it's better to be here for a good pump and then to go out and fuck them afterwards" and laughed.

Probably my most wholesome gymcel moment. The guy was 5'7, 30+ but he was like 100kg of pure muscle. Wish I asked him for roid advice.

Last edited:
See, you aren't socially retarded.

u both ascended. with each other. congratz.

That happens to me too like some meat or boomer head will start talking to me about whatever or the weird workouts i do. One time about 6 or 7 years ago there was a huge group of young foids at the gym and i was at the bench press and one of them said hi to me. I i said hi back and continued working out

Yeah bro I am incel bro. Like I got a party invite bro and like I’m still legit incel bro.
No one can tell me otherwise bro. Positive validation I receive from normies isn’t a big deal bro. Normies approaching me to talk means I’m still incel bro. My face is so ugly bro but I still have normie friends bro.
what party? what?

That happens to me too like some meat or boomer head will start talking to me about whatever or the weird workouts i do. One time about 6 or 7 years ago there was a huge group of young foids at the gym and i was at the bench press and one of them said hi to me. I i said hi back and continued working out
you should've continued talking to her. Did she seem interested?

you should've continued talking to her. Did she seem interested?
Idk i was totally caught off guard and had no idea what to say. Probably didn’t help that I usually get stoned before going to the gum

NT response tbh

I would've casually said "yeah, it's over:feelsEhh:" and see his reaction