Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got another interview for a 70k/year job tomorrow

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
I got the interview request 2 hours ago and the interview is tomorrow at 10am. The position is a microbiologist and I don't even know what half the words on the job description are. It says dress business professional but I don't even own a suit or tie. Should I even go lol?? A recruiter got me this interview and there's no way I can do this job. I'm too beta to tell him and I might just not show up and then not respond to my recruiters phone ever again. Fuckin lol at my beta ass. I need to just get fucking NEETbux. This is retarded.

I'm scared. Brb, staying in college forever.

if you were ldaring through your whole university you'll only humilate yourself on this interview

You should have read everything and understood the requirement before having the interview day set up. Try renting a suit same-day. Bullshit your way, at least try.

Any microbiologistcels on here willing to guide him through the interview with an earpiece?

You will do fine, just make dua to St. Black Ops2Cel

You should have read everything and understood the requirement before having the interview day set up. Try renting a suit same-day. Bullshit your way, at least try.
the recruiter sent me the job description after asking me if I wanted it lmfao. Not going to bother with a suit. Just going to wear a collared shirt and dress pants. They can suck me.

the recruiter sent me the job description after asking me if I wanted it lmfao
do you actually have a degree of fucking microbiology or you got that interview by your unusual interpersonal skills? lol

if you were ldaring through your whole university you'll only humilate yourself on this interview
well I got a 3.9 in college but nothing you learn in school really applies to work. It's all bullshit. I'm just going to go and humiliate myself. It's good exposure therapy for getting humiliated by women.

Fake it til you make it.

You miss 100 percent of the shots you dont take.

What do you have to lose? At worse you could walk out with a job that pays well

Yada Yada.