Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Got an epic look of disgust directed at my shoes

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
So today I wore these super cheap slip on shoes I got 3 years ago from Walmart. They soles are pretty worn. Anyways I went to give blood today and as I sat down and put my feet up in the lounger chair the roastie across from me looked at me (specifically at my shoes) and gave me the most intense look of disgust. I bet a bar could wear the same shoes and she would want to lick them and shove them up her twat.

So today I wore these super cheap slip on shoes I got 3 years ago from Walmart. They soles are pretty worn. Anyways I went to give blood today and as I sat down and put my feet up in the lounger chair the roastie across from me looked at me (specifically at my shoes) and gave me the most intense look of disgust. I bet a bar could wear the same shoes and she would want to lick them and shove them up her twat.
Why the fuck would you donate blood as an incel lmfao

guess you got what you deserves, no good deed goes unpunished when you're ugly

Why the fuck would you donate blood as an incel lmfao

guess you got what you deserves, no good deed goes unpunished when you're ugly
I’ve discussed this here several times. It’s because I’m on test and it thickens the blood with red blood cells, which is dangerous, so my doctor says I have to donate every 2 months to thin the blood.

I’ve discussed this here several times. It’s because I’m on test and it thickens the blood with red blood cells, which is dangerous, so my doctor says I have to donate every 2 months to thin the blood.
Better off stabbing your arm and pouring it down the toilet than giving it to some useless cunts

over for shoecels

I’ve worn the same shoes for 2 years and only own this one pair ngl

You donate blood ? Youre a personality chad. :chad: :chad: :chad:

I've seen Chads slaying in fucking sandals, clown world indeed

I'm kinda tempted to post pics of my own shoes but they're so unique at this point I might get dox'd because of them

Chad could pull up in literal rags and still get his dick sucked by a nurse during the procedure. High inhib beta for not saying anything though.
Better off stabbing your arm and pouring it down the toilet than giving it to some useless cunts
Based.

Imagine being a slave to the will of the jew doctors and insuring the life of foids. Good goy I guess.