Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got academically suspended from my college

xReCoNsLaYeR

xReCoNsLaYeR

Nuclear holocaust soon™
★★★★★
got a 1.8GPA and they removed my financial aide and suspended me from entering next year, i haven’t told my mom and I think I will Rope before I do. Wtf do I do?

be happy that you're out of that shit and start learning a real job with better pay

Brutal
You don't get a 2nd chance ? Or did you blow your 2nd chance.

Maybe you can get a chance to redo the year and keep the financial aide if you ask them and talk about mental health issues.

got a 1.8GPA and they removed my financial aide and suspended me from entering next year, i haven’t told my mom and I think I will Rope before I do. Wtf do I do?
talk to a counselor asap

talk to a counselor asap
If you want to stay in college do this.
Colleges want to keep you there because they make money off of you being there, they will pull strings to get you to stay.

Tell them you're Jewish and your grades are bad because it's difficult to focus with all the pro-hamas discrimination you've been facing

Guaranteed to work. jews pretend to be white when it benefits them, so why not pretend to be jewish when it benefits you?

Tell them you're Jewish and your grades are bad because it's difficult to focus with all the pro-hamas discrimination you've been facing

Guaranteed to work. jews pretend to be white when it benefits them, so why not pretend to be jewish when it benefits you?
I feel like this would actually work lmao

I feel like this would actually work lmao
For real, I'm not even joking. The higher-ups at almost every single university are all jewish, and they will do anything to help their kind get a hand up over the goyim. I genuinely suggest you try it, you've got nothing to lose and everything to gain. And your mother will never even know you got suspended.

If you try it, def let us know and feel free to tag me, I'd love to know how it goes

Have a vagina next time and they wouldn't dare.

I’m Mexican

wtf did you even do
1st year got a le strong independent 47 year old feminist professor who hated me and two other incels and gave us a project to get involved doing community service i don’t have a driver license and neither did the other dudes, so she failed us and brought down my gpa down a lot

1st year got a le strong independent 47 year old feminist professor who hated me and two other incels and gave us a project to get involved doing community service i don’t have a driver license and neither did the other dudes, so she failed us and brought down my gpa down a lot
brutal we do have a feminist professor but thank god she wasn't as this rabidly hostile as that lol.

Second got a retarded boomer professor with the same mentality that they all have, and only gave us grades from tests and quizzes

you know what to do

Adolf-Hitler-1933.jpg