Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Got absolutely humiliated, I want everyone to fucking die

Kantlie

Kantlie

Prince of Persia
★★★
I was in class talking with the teacher and then one of these students (part of the group of cunts that try to intimidate and torment me everyday) starts mocking me by a name again (a name the teacher doesn't discern because it's an inside joke they have about me) so I calmly call the student retarded. Him and his whore girlfriend are laughing at me while the teacher is sitting on me. I got kicked out of class. I hate all humans, I've never felt this humiliated. I want to die.

It's time to get revenge my boi

go-er.gif

Brutal ER-fuel.
It's always the teachers siding with the bullies that fucks with me.

Brutal ER-fuel.
It's always the teachers siding with the bullies that fucks with me.
I've never felt this humiliated and belittled I can't stop thinking of fucking killing them

I've never felt this humiliated and belittled I can't stop thinking of fucking killing them
Best idea is to switch schools, if that's possible for you. Or learn to fight and train to beat at least one of them up, that usually gets you respect.

takes me back to my schooling days

Hang them and rape her.

Best idea is to switch schools, if that's possible for you. Or learn to fight and train to beat at least one of them up, that usually gets you respect.
I can fight well I know how to kickbox, but I'm at the end of the year and might not get my diploma if I do that

I can very well hurt him bad physically, but I might get kicked out and not get my diploma

Idk wtf I should do

It is time....

iu

Guys should I beat the shit out of him? My diploma is on the line here but I'm so fucking furious. I always get disrespected like it's nothing. I want break this guy's fuckng nose.

Guys should I beat the shit out of him? My diploma is on the line here but I'm so fucking furious. I always get disrespected like it's nothing. I want break this guy's fuckng nose.
Not on school grounds. Get your diploma.

I used to get beaten up and humiliated everyday in school to.

Here are some pro-tips:
Go to the gym, eat more, and learn how to defend yourself
Dress like a poison frog, something that will make people know not to touch you (ex: if you are a framelet wear thicker padded clothes such as a hoodie, sweater or jacket, wear platform boots to make you appear taller. Don't wear anything that will make you stand out. Plain dark clothing only.)
Don't show emotion. If they pick on you or do something that gets on your nerves, don't respond with any insults. They are looking for a reaction.
You will not be able to confront them face-to-face or intact any sort of justice. It is you vs everyone, you will never win trying to play their game. Instead, try small pranks and other things to give you leverage and some power. One I used to do was the ketchup prank:
Twist a ketchup packet and fold it (I assume they have some in your cafeteria). Leave 1-3 under the toilet seat, and leave the toilet seat down. When someone goes to sit down to take a shit, it will explode all over their pants.
Even though its a weird thing to do, it does help you cope with situations like this.
Good luck brocel, I hope school-life improves.

Beat him up right after you get your diploma

Beat him up right after you get your diploma
Just get a criminal record when you're starting your adult life theory.

There are ways to get your revenge, but you have to think long-term.

I can fight well I know how to kickbox, but I'm at the end of the year and might not get my diploma if I do that
Are you a senior in the USA?

Going to college is a fakecel trait. Truecels don't bother because of what public school did to them so they wont go to college to relive that trauma.

Mariana trench IQ.
It's true i have no reason to go to college after being bullied for my looks in public school. I have no reason to support soyciety or get a job so i live off neet bucks.

It's true i have no reason to go to college after being bullied for my looks in public school. I have no reason to support soyciety or get a job so i live off neet bucks.
That's great, if you have access to NEETbux. For everyone else, they need money to live. Getting a college education drastically increases your lifetime earning potential.

That's great, if you have access to NEETbux. For everyone else, they need money to live. Getting a college education drastically increases your lifetime earning potential.
Well if you're deformed like i am and have a disability you get neetbux but alot of people on this forum have autism and aren't neurotypical so they can also get neetbux or simply get a job working by yourself at home that doesn't require interacting with people in the real world :). Alot of successful people didn't go to college but i understand the normie struggle.

Well if you're deformed like i am and have a disability you get neetbux but alot of people on this forum have autism and aren't neurotypical so they can also get neetbux or simply get a job working by yourself at home that doesn't require interacting with people in the real world :). Alot of successful people didn't go to college but i understand the normie struggle.
If you live in a country without NEETbux, you're fucked big time, buddy boyo. Also, I'm not saying that college = life success, but rather college = increased chance of life success (defined as putting you in a position of relative comfort and disposable income).

You know what to do

Hasn't garbage like this learned their lesson yet ?
They know that payback can be a dangerous business.

I'll make him learn. Mark my words. I'll keep you guys updated.
Don't get yourself thrown in jail, buddy boyo. Be smart about this.

Not everyone lives in rich countries.

I'll make him learn. Mark my words. I'll keep you guys updated.
Hang them and rape her.
Don't get yourself thrown in jail, buddy boyo. Be smart about this.
Update:

I tried to confront him, just talking, he was ignoring me/ saying "I'm not in the mood right now", he pushed me (I was hoping to God he would because I can now claim self defense if he tries to pull some shit) and i punched him clean on the nose twice and then scrambled to his back, got his neck and had a perfect chokehold on him, lucky for him his roommate was there and was urging me to let him go, so I told him that he will never touch me, talk about, or even look at me ever again and he said "okay, okay, deal". Crazy to think that I could have literally killed him with my bare hands right then and there. One thing I regret is not having made him apologize like a bitch once I had the RNC.

His friend (my roommate) spoke with me about the situation, took my side, and said there won't be any snitching happening. So I fucked him up and humiliated him, and nothings going to happen to me.

Man I haven't felt better than this in a long time. Thanks bros.

Last edited:
Update:

I tried to confront him, just talking, he was ignoring me/ saying "I'm not in the mood right now", he pushed me and i punched him clean on the nose twice and then scrambled to his back, got his neck and had a perfect chokehold on him, lucky for him his roommate was there and was urging me to let him go, so I told him that he will never touch me, talk about, or even look at me ever again and he said "okay, okay, deal". Crazy to think that I could have literally killed him with my bare hands right then and there. One thing I regret is not having made him apologize like a bitch once he I had the RNC.

But man I haven't felt better than this in a long time. Thanks bros.
iu

welcome-to-the-society-of-uncompromising-men-cheers.gif

iu

Fucking based. Basado. Base. Ignore those faggots you did the right thing

Update:

I tried to confront him, just talking, he was ignoring me/ saying "I'm not in the mood right now", he pushed me (I was hoping to God he would because I can now claim self defense if he tries to pull some shit) and i punched him clean on the nose twice and then scrambled to his back, got his neck and had a perfect chokehold on him, lucky for him his roommate was there and was urging me to let him go, so I told him that he will never touch me, talk about, or even look at me ever again and he said "okay, okay, deal". Crazy to think that I could have literally killed him with my bare hands right then and there. One thing I regret is not having made him apologize like a bitch once I had the RNC.

His friend (my roommate) spoke with me about the situation, took my side, and said there won't be any snitching happening. So I fucked him up and humiliated him, and nothings going to happen to me.

Man I haven't felt better than this in a long time. Thanks bros.
:panties: :panties: