Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over got absolutely humilated in uni today.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
what a SHIT day. FUCK.
went to uni after 4 hours of sleep.... already feeling like shit. after 2 hours in some stupid lecture decided to go to the cafeteria to eat a meal, hoping ill feel better.
i took grilled chicken breast and home fries. it was good. i was sitting and eating to my pleasure.

in the cafeteria theres around 30 tables for 6 people, and around 10-solo bar style chairs for loners. when i went to eat all the solo chairs were taken and there was an empty table so ofcourse i sat there.
after a couple of minutes alot of the people in the solo chairs left but ofcourse i stayed in the table.
but then a group of foids approached me.... while im eating, feeling like shit and got food on my beard.
those WHORES asked if i can move to the solo chair so they can sit together. they didnt even do it with kindness. no no. they were RUDE and MEAN about it looking at me like "da fuck u doing at a table bitch." fucking whores.
i felt humilated. some of them laughed at me. i felt so high inhb.
i told them friends are coming so i cant move. they didnt say a word just looked at me with a FU face and sat in the solo chairs. which was pretty close to me so they noticed no1 came to sit with me.
i saw them looking at me couple of times. this made me feel so bad.

i felt so bad i couldnt even finish my meal. left almost half of it and went home.
fucking WHORES

W H O R E S .

they looked so degenarates and arrognant bitches. WHORES.

they were also only 4. if i was a chad they would just ask if they can sit with me.

WHORES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

decided to go to the cafeteria to eat a meal,
lol
Surrounded by low inhib Chads ngl, imagine actually going through the process of ordering a meal at the uni cafeteria.
LOW INHIB MOGS ME TO UNMEASURABLE LENGTHS AND BACK.

Based, if this happens again flip the table in their faces.

but you did a based thing, by not giving them the table

Should've just sat at the solo chairs to avoid conflict. It's best to just be a bitch and let people run all over you if you're incel, makes life much easier.

Well done for not acting like a doormat

you should never give in to rude whores

You should have started screaming and throwing your fries at them.

Should've annihilated those whores in Mario Kart.

Good job not letting them sit there at least.
ER-fuel thread. ( In Doom )

Hit em up with the time, boyo
1D5B1529 99B6 4259 B9D4 371DB4BABC83

Based uncucked reaction.

@FinnCel what should he do? :feelshehe:

Firstworldcel problems.

I only ate a bag of rotten nachos this morning.

intEResting story
and please don't leave food like that just because you're high inhib :feelswhat:

What are u going to do without üni? Manual labor or neetbux?
I don't understand. In my country going to University is something academics do, it is not a subsitute for an apprenticeship.

Should've just sat at the solo chairs to avoid conflict. It's best to just be a bitch and let people run all over you if you're incel, makes life much easier.
This is sad, but also true. Now watch they're going to spread rumors about him and now everyone will treat him shit, and everyone will believe them because they have vagina and he's ugly.

and that's why i couldn't eat alone at cafeteria tables after 1 semester, it's hell

what a SHIT day. FUCK.
went to uni after 4 hours of sleep.... already feeling like shit. after 2 hours in some stupid lecture decided to go to the cafeteria to eat a meal, hoping ill feel better.
i took grilled chicken breast and home fries. it was good. i was sitting and eating to my pleasure.

in the cafeteria theres around 30 tables for 6 people, and around 10-solo bar style chairs for loners. when i went to eat all the solo chairs were taken and there was an empty table so ofcourse i sat there.
after a couple of minutes alot of the people in the solo chairs left but ofcourse i stayed in the table.
but then a group of foids approached me.... while im eating, feeling like shit and got food on my beard.
those WHORES asked if i can move to the solo chair so they can sit together. they didnt even do it with kindness. no no. they were RUDE and MEAN about it looking at me like "da fuck u doing at a table bitch." fucking whores.
i told them friends are coming so i cant move. they didnt say a word just looked at me with a FU face and sat in the solo chairs. which was pretty close to me so they noticed no1 came to sit with me.

i felt so bad i couldnt even finish my meal. left almost half of it and went home.
fucking WHORES

W H O R E S .

they were also only 4. if i was a chad they would just ask if they can sit with me.

You owe no favours to anybody, let alone foids. Even if these favours cost nothing to you. Has anybody ever done something cool to you? No, so don't do either. Be an asshole.
You owe no favours to anybody, let alone foids. Even if these favours cost nothing to you. Has anybody ever done something cool to you? No, so don't do either. Be an asshole.

What are u going to do without üni? Manual labor or neetbux?

ThERe are lots of options. Don't limit yourself

I wouldn’t have moved either they could of sat at the table with you they didn’t indicate it was a private conversation or a school project they felt uncomfortable with your existence. I never been in that particular situation before but ya stood ya ground op.

You should have vomited on the table and left

Why go to Uni anyway?
this. only go to online University. it costs almost the same, degree worth same value. borderline no social interaction. no dealing with whores, faggot homo teachers, no bullshit schedules.

what a SHIT day. FUCK.

fucking WHORES

W H O R E S .

We’re they hot Staceys?

fck those hoes

this. only go to online University. it costs almost the same, degree worth same value. borderline no social interaction. no dealing with whores, faggot homo teachers, no bullshit schedules.
Seems to be somekind of trend in the last 10 years or so that EVERYONE goes to higher learning unlike in the past it was a thing for actuals academics.

Fucking whores! Ruining men's meal.
Universities are cucked, if you did anything to them, you would be thrown out.

Seems to be somekind of trend in the last 10 years or so that EVERYONE goes to higher learning unlike in the past it was a thing for actuals academics.
employers want to cut wages wherever they can. a larger educated labor pool, easily allows them to do so.

They should have asked if you mind if they sit at your table, rather than asking you to move. That is incredibly rude good job not moving because they asked you to.

that is brutal call them cunts next time
busy food areas are terribel just eat eggs at home man yes

Why couldn't they just share the table with you? Why would you need to move?

fucking WHORES
You should've relished in the opportunity to piss off some whores, and took your time to finish your food. They could've sat next to you and given you company if they wanted a table so bad, if you were a chad that's what they'd done.

I would have dumped my tray on those hoes. Dont go ER, but next time, stand up for yourself man.

lol
Surrounded by low inhib Chads ngl, imagine actually going through the process of ordering a meal at the uni cafeteria.
LOW INHIB MOGS ME TO UNMEASURABLE LENGTHS AND BACK.

I don't even go to the cafeteria at my workplace for this reason

Should have said: You can sit here with me, I don’t mind. You said it was 4 girls right? Tables fit 6.

Based hold the table game.
Hoes deserve no mercy.

You're overreacting.

At least you didn't stand up for them and go to solo chair. You shouldn't feel so bad about it. Me in school times would've immediately stand up like a real slave.