Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Got a warning

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Veteran
I got a warning for the NSFW Monkeypill thread but I didn't see anywhere in the Rules and FAQ where it was against the rules.

Can someone point it out or was it just an arbitrary moderator decision to give a warning?

• Do not post illegal content. If in doubt, don't post it. (generally, having sex with chimpanzees is illegal)
  • Do not post bluepilled content of any kind.
  • Do not sexualize minors in any way, shape, or form.
  • No gay or LGBT content, unless you're criticising it.
  • Do not post animal abuse content.

I got a warning for the NSFW Monkeypill thread but I didn't see anywhere in the Rules and FAQ where it was against the rules.

Can someone point it out or was it just an arbitrary moderator decision to give a warning?
You posted a foid getting raíled by chimpanzee? No fucking way. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

You posted a foid getting raíled by chimpanzee? No fucking way. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
No, I said in the thread they weren't getting railed or doing anything definitively explicit. It was mostly just two nude Latinas cuddling it, one giving it a ride on her back, and then posing with it in the middle. I just said it mogs because it gets to actually see foids nude in real life.

• Do not post illegal content. If in doubt, don't post it. (generally, having sex with chimpanzees is illegal)
  • Do not post bluepilled content of any kind.
  • Do not sexualize minors in any way, shape, or form.
  • No gay or LGBT content, unless you're criticising it.
  • Do not post animal abuse content.
So dogpill content is illegal too?

fuck this shit im changing my avi to the copyright picture