Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got A Ticket.

DarkStar

DarkStar

nevER lose your smile⚡⚡
★★★★★
I did a “rolling stop” at a stop sign, and apparently that wasn’t good enough for Mr. Governments Bitch, who gave me a fucking ticket & couldn’t even tell me how much it was.

Fuck that son of a whore, probably the offspring of fence-jumping shitskin bastards, I hope he gets cancer & dies slowly & painfully like he fucking deserves.

Shit just keeps getting worse & worse-I fucking HATE this country & my shit life.

What happens if you don't pay it

I hope his wife cucks him.

Driverslicensepill

Never heard of anyone getting punished for missing a stop sign

Never heard of anyone getting punished for missing a stop sign
Welcome to the land of the (un)free

I’d take living in Germany over here, at least you guys have actual healthcare, walkable cities, and basically legal weed already: Both countries are overrun by turdies, so it won’t affect me in that regard. Plus at least you have the whole “Auslander Raus” thing, here people are such cucks for “muh legal immigrants”

Plus at least you have the whole “Auslander Raus” thing, here people are such cucks for “muh legal immigrants”
Thats only the East part unfortunately. Most people in the west are fags who are pro immigration

Thats only the East part unfortunately.
I’ve noticed this before, there’s even memes about it online.

Must be a mix of that Prussian legacy & East Germany, both are ofc superior to modern day “Germany”

I actually really like East German aesthetics a lot, though most there would probably disagree with me jfl
Most people in the west are fags who are pro immigration
Ah that sucks, only difference here is that Cuckservatives want immigration just “legally” which is actually worse, since those types tend to stick around more.

Almost got hit by some dumb fucks today, what did they all have in common? Foids ofc

Saudi Arabia had the right mind to ban foids driving, though i think this changed

Ah that sucks, only difference here is that Cuckservatives want immigration just “legally” which is actually worse, since those types tend to stick around more.
Trump promised to give anyone who finishes any college a green card, basically legalizing mass immigration.

He also disavowed Project 2025 a few days ago.