Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Got a strike on youtube for bringing up gay molestation statistics

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-

Jfl I can't. It is insane how people can think homosexuals are ok when homosexuals disproportionately molest little boys but somehow incels are the bad one. People who just want a gf vs people that put water enemas up their butthole so it doesn't leak poop out when they have anal sex.
16% of boys experience sexual abuse before they turn 18

Studies from several nations, including the U.S., conducted at varying time periods, have produced a statistical range of 1.2 to 6.8 percent of the adult population identifying as LGBT. Online surveys tend to yield higher figures than other methods, a likely result of the higher degree of anonymity of Internet surveys, and demographic of those utilizing online platforms which elicit reduced levels of socially desirable responding.

Gay males typically have hundreds of sex partners as compared to straight hereto males

The guy who got aids was a hyper sexual gay man who said “I have gay cancer and I’m going to give it to you to”

Transsexuals are 4x more likely to get HIV than other people

41% of transsexuals have tried to commit suicide, bring up the “because they are oppressed” yet African Americans didn’t do that
They are more likely to commit suicide after going through their surgery anyway

16% of transsexuals have been sent to jail compared to 2.7% of the rest of the population(edited)

These are all left leaning liberal sources like nbc

17-45% of lesbians have reported being a victim of at least one act of physical violence at the hands of a lesbian partner, and up to 50% of lesbians have reported some type of sexual abuse FROM EVERYDAY FEMINISM
It's ok bro, I am a gay rapist who gives a 5 year old boy aids but atleast i'm not an inkler. Didn't IT call us kiddy diddlers?
Here’s the vid btw
https://files.catbox.moe/5vav1a.mp4

Last edited:
How will you recover?

Dunno, I guess I will die bro
:feelsbadman::feelscry:
:feelsbadman:

JFL @ hate speech policy, meanwhile you can talk shit about Islamic people and your video will get promoted. Youtube is controlled by hypocrites.

ur too based for jewtube

Free speech 2020.
Everytime you adress something controversial you will get pushed out because of hate speech.
China is everywhere, democracy is gone.

Can't say I'm too surprised

Well of course, your content and their agenda don't go hand in hand.

Dunno, I guess I will die bro
:feelsbadman::feelscry:
Tbh I am impressed they let your video online where You critizise BLM.
Honestly you made me smile, because it makes me happy that there are still
white Teenagers who are proud about their rac.

:feelsbadman:

JFL @ hate speech policy, meanwhile you can talk shit about Islamic people and your video will get promoted. Youtube is controlled by hypocrites.
You can talk shit about fucking anyone or anything unless it’s jews lgbtq or black people.

Democracy does not exist and never will. This is the final blackpill. The reason we are depressed is because there is a conflict in our minds, the part that contains the residual bluepill that our world is just, and the blackpilled part of our mind. Once the residual bluepill disappears, depression will too and you will be whitepilled.

youtube believes that males of any age cannot be raped, especially by the lgbtbbq

View attachment 271616
Jfl I can't. It is insane how people can think homosexuals are ok when homosexuals disproportionately molest little boys but somehow incels are the bad one. People who just want a gf vs people that put water enemas up their butthole so it doesn't leak poop out when they have anal sex.
16% of boys experience sexual abuse before they turn 18

Studies from several nations, including the U.S., conducted at varying time periods, have produced a statistical range of 1.2 to 6.8 percent of the adult population identifying as LGBT. Online surveys tend to yield higher figures than other methods, a likely result of the higher degree of anonymity of Internet surveys, and demographic of those utilizing online platforms which elicit reduced levels of socially desirable responding.

Gay males typically have hundreds of sex partners as compared to straight hereto males

The guy who got aids was a hyper sexual gay man who said “I have gay cancer and I’m going to give it to you to”

Transsexuals are 4x more likely to get HIV than other people

41% of transsexuals have tried to commit suicide, bring up the “because they are oppressed” yet African Americans didn’t do that
They are more likely to commit suicide after going through their surgery anyway

16% of transsexuals have been sent to jail compared to 2.7% of the rest of the population(edited)

These are all left leaning liberal sources like nbc

17-45% of lesbians have reported being a victim of at least one act of physical violence at the hands of a lesbian partner, and up to 50% of lesbians have reported some type of sexual abuse FROM EVERYDAY FEMINISM
It's ok bro, I am a gay rapist who gives a 5 year old boy aids but atleast i'm not an inkler. Didn't IT call us kiddy diddlers?
you should've uploaded it here bro.

Funny how showing STATISTICS based on RESEARCH is hatespeech these days

In Finland, plenty of people (including politicians) have gotten fines or even jail for telling the truth by using statistics.
Hate speech, racism, misogyny :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

You can talk shit about fucking anyone or anything unless it’s jews lgbtq or black people.
That´s true and bringing up statistics about this stuff people never talk or even think about gets you a warning? Society is virtue signalling so hard we are literally FORCED to accept people of color or gays basically any group that has been stigmatized in the past but we are humans and humans will never live in perfect harmony there will always be those who hate people of color or some foreign ethnicity and those that will hate homo sexuals.

What's your Youtube channel?

Its all free speech, as long as it doesnt interfere with their "agenda".

JFL what else did you expect from Jewtube.

Can't believe YouTube are even targeting channels that don't even have 1k

I think anything with pridefall is being banned.

Showing real unbiased statistics is now seen as hate speech now

Last edited:
Youtube will shut down and silence anyone who isn't a soyboy