Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Got a question

chadmad0179

chadmad0179

Greycel
Any sites that has illegal shit? I’m curious and bored and I’m kinda new to this:feels:

Any sites that has illegal shit?
idk download tor or someshit and look on the deepweb for a bit. Not sure why you think we would know illegal sites though, we just can't get pussy.

This isn't the hood my nigGrAYcel

This is the most illegal site on the clearnet, just by registering an account here intelligence agencies automatically place you on their watch lists and dedicate personnel to monitor you 24/7 for signs of extremism

just by registering an account here intelligence agencies automatically place you on their watch lists and dedicate personnel to monitor you 24/7 for signs of extremism
this but unironicly

Can anyone incriminate themselves in a criminal case? My handler is breathing down my neck and I need some quick marks :fbi:

Any sites that has illegal shit? I’m curious and bored and I’m kinda new to this:feels:
If your from Canada then your now a legitimate criminal. LOL ur a terrorist now you dumb nigger!

Go forth and commit a hate crimes! (Just by being ugly)

IMG 20210919 001127 922

idk download tor or someshit and look on the deepweb for a bit. Not sure why you think we would know illegal sites though, we just can't get pussy.
Oh come on bro... Tell the graynigger where to find some illegal criminal action!

Last edited:
ayo fellow extremists?! How may I procure some illegal substances perhaps a crumb of pussy? You glow

idk download tor or someshit and look on the deepweb for a bit.

Hope you don't mind. Just thought it might be useful to others:
  • Surface web: are sites accessible to anyone.
  • Deep web: are sites that require a password such as email, sewers forum and paywall news sites.
  • Dark web : are sites that host illegal and criminal activities.

Hope you don't mind. Can I add:
  • Surface web: are sites accessible to anyone.
  • Deep web: are sites that require a password such as email, sewers forum and paywall news sites.
  • Dark web : are sites that host illegal and criminal activities.
really? I was under the impression that the deep web were parts of the web left out of most search engine's web crawl algorithms, so like old blogs and irrelevant sites so they could only be accessed by programs like tor. That and dark web was just a edgy colloquial term for illegal sites hosted on said deep web.

Huh learn something new every day.