Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Got a phone screen for doom exclusive to staff members

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
At my Giga Chad younger brother’s basketball game (living with someone who mogs you to death is embarrassing as fuck) as always on saturday afternoons. One of the kids on the other teams’ dad is apparently someone who works for Bethesda games (and by extension ID games). He saw my doom sweatshirt and asked if I was a fan. I fanboyed over doom a bit, and he asked me if I wanted the staff exclusive lock screen. Not gonna post cuz I’m not a leaker. But yeah now I have that and it’s awesome cuz I’m a big doom nerd. Today’s been nice to me so far, although that damned school event from my last post will loom over me later tonight as I watch the MHA movie alone. But yeah so far today is lifefuel I might be the only non staff who has it :feelsgah:

Nice. I don't understand why Doom is so hyped though, it's just too repetitive for me.

Leak it or it didn't happen

How do you cope with having someone better than you 24/7 especially if they are younger

Face > Lockscreen

There is no lockscreen for your face

There is no lockscreen for your face
Blackface

Wish I could meet a gamedev