Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Got a new stem job again

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★
Got a new stem job last week so I can quit working this shit retail job. jfl I worked in retail only for couple weeks while Im in this garbage communal house I pay cheap rent for. Now I can move back in to some flat apartment or some shit when they give me my first paycheck.

I lie on my CV because if I told them the truth what I was doing for last few months from the time I got made redundant from last job they would never hire me.

Feels good to have money again though.

grats fam, what do you do in ur stem job?

Happy for you!

why not live with mommy?

I have only ever got unpaid STEM jobs, it is over for me. Congrats to you though brocel.

Good for you, man.

I don't talk to my family anymore we disowned eachother.
brutal. Amerimutt? typical American parents don't give a fuck about their kids

brutal. Amerimutt? typical American parents don't give a fuck about their kids

No I'm from Europe but we never had good relations but because I lost my job few months back shit got real and when I asked for help and to let me stay at their place they refused so I was on the streets for few months and sleeping in shelters but it's all good now.

I did read your last post. Sorry to hear that by the way. It is good thing that you found something in order to sustain yourself though.

No I'm from Europe but we never had good relations but because I lost my job few months back shit got real and when I asked for help and to let me stay at their place they refused so I was on the streets for few months and sleeping in shelters but it's all good now.
:yes: