Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got a new phone..

• Thread starter Balding Subhuman
  • Start date
Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
.. With new more accurate camera. Proceed to take a picture of myself, only to notice how hideous my face actually is :feelsrope:

.. With new more accurate camera. Proceed to take a picture of myself, only to notice how hideous my face actually is :feelsrope:
make photos of yourself in good lighting conditions, more light = more details cause small cameras in smartphones struggle in low light.

Nobody cares award
Ignore this guy OP. He's a troll.

And yeah, I get that. I got a new iphone too. The camera on it is top notch. It's so good, I could easily see all the blackheads and zits on my face. My old Iphone 6 was great at hiding it. Not like it matters, as I never take selfies anyways.

Swipe Up GIF

Like I said. Just ignore him.

Good for u mang. I have been using my phone since the last 5-6 yrs. Hey but it works well so no complains from me

I have tape over my front and back cameras, IDC how it looks, I just dont want to look at my hideous face

Ignore this guy OP. He's a troll.

And yeah, I get that. I got a new iphone too. The camera on it is top notch. It's so good, I could easily see all the blackheads and zits on my face. My old Iphone 6 was great at hiding it. Not like it matters, as I never take selfies anyways.
Bro, You can use patches for blackheads, Apply on snozz and around where it is.

Also, Im not a fan of iphone, I cannot really torrent on it or edit my files in the filesystem but each to theyre own, Most incels just have an android, With android i can torrent anime to my phone.

No amount of camera can fix your face.

It's like what the old bitch was saying in the movie THE SKELETON KEY...on why she had no mirrors or all mirrors were broken In the house...

When u get as old and hideous as me..you need no reminders...

Take creepshots and then let us judge its capabilities.