Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Got a new computer today

Lone-Star

Lone-Star

|| KHHV Lolicon Animecel || the King of N.E.E.Ts
★★★★★
after months of saving up my wagemoney i finally bought a new computer, its the first one i've owned that has a proper graphics card.
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Congrats, what specs?

nice man enjoy the rig

hey nice man, can i have it?

nice bro, i always wanted to build my own someday

after months of saving up my wagemoney i finally bought a new computer, its the first one i've owned that has a proper graphics card.
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

FUCKING MOGS ME HARD IM STILL STUCK HERE WITH MY BROKEN PC FUCK YOU but nice job op have fun coping

which games are you going to play

Good work.

i7 processor is the way to go for gaming.

congrats but cuck for wageslaving tbh

congrats
mogs me hard
I'm still using an old laptop from 2011

why such shit gpu?

Games where always one of my biggest copes, too bad I have a potato so I stick more to older games like fallout 2.

Games where always one of my biggest copes, too bad I have a potato so I stick more to older games like fallout 2.
fallout 2 is one of my all time favourites, you have good tastes mr GrAYcel

fallout 2 is one of my all time favourites, you have good tastes mr GrAYcel
Greycel is like being called a newbie here right? Well, the good thing about having such a shit build is that we can appreciate the older gems that we otherwise wouldn't play with a better rig. Many new games are just about graphics nowadays and provide no gameplay, some are just like movies.

Mogs me because real computer

Greycel is like being called a newbie here right? Well, the good thing about having such a shit build is that we can appreciate the older gems that we otherwise wouldn't play with a better rig. Many new games are just about graphics nowadays and provide no gameplay, some are just like movies.
exactly, the classics are just about the best games you could get, Quake, fallout/fallout 2, and oblivion are top tier

Thats good bro, cool u have one