Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Got a new car.

TruestBlackCel

TruestBlackCel

Mr. Ugly
-
Just began for audicels.

Run over normies with it.

Another AWDcel. Have fun with the car

Inceldom discussion

Sad thing is like most thing in our lives we get a temporary High from it and in a week or so it does nothing for you.

@LastGerman
Inceldom discussion
Tenor 8

greycels , when will they learn

Should have gotten a BMW? :feelskek:

O
just making jokes
View attachment 216428
have fun with your car and dont accidentally hit pedestrians
thank you brother
Should have gotten a BMW? :feelskek:
Particularly a black 3series:feelsEhh:
Sad thing is like most thing in our lives we get a temporary High from it and in a week or so it does nothing for you.
Good point, but good to enjoy it while it lasts. Better than feeling like dogshit 99% of the time. Good to get a break.
AUDI, You have good taste my good sir. What kind of audi is it?
Thank you brocel, and its a 2011 b8 a4 2.0 T, 6 speed manual.
Another AWDcel. Have fun with the car
Much appreciated brocel.

Last edited:
O
thank you brother

Particularly a black 3series:feelsEhh:

Good point, but good to enjoy it while it lasts. Better than feeling like dogshit 99% of the time. Good to get a break.

Much appreciated brocel.

I'm an "unabletodriveastickcel"

It's a great cope tbh, actually feel in control of the car.

Thank you brocel

I've gotten to the point where I'm only content with staying at home. It's gotten so bad as of late that I stay in bed all day some days. Go outside really get my anxiety up.

@LastGerman the mogging never ends

Nice brag , congrats

Just began for audicels.

Just another brag thread.

I'm an "unabletodriveastickcel"

I do not even have a driver licence as a grown up man and I am being emasculated by female driving.

@LastGerman
View attachment 216424
greycels , when will they learn

I just want to drive man in order to not get brutally annihilated unfortunately my penis has been destroyed by female driving.

Nice brag , congrats

Imagine congratulating to someone who wants to brag about it in order to mogg us.

I've gotten to the point where I'm only content with staying at home. It's gotten so bad as of late that I stay in bed all day some days. Go outside really get my anxiety up.
Sorry to hear brother, it's a terrible life we lead, all due to things out of our control. Just gotta find some solid copes tho. That's all we can do tbh.

@LastGerman the mogging never ends

It really never ends. Imagine also posting this thread in Inceldom Discussion. If I would do a similar thing, people here would attack me for that. I am absolutely convinced that at this point, that this universe only exists only to destroy me.

I wish I was a rich spoiled kid so I could buy tesla and flex with it fuck being poor and incel at the same time :feelscry::cryfeels:

I wish I could drive.
so you have money to buy a car but you have failed every driving test you have been so you can't drive one right JFL dude I don't know how you are failing to drive a car it's easy af you just need practice

I'm driving myself to suicide.

I wish I could do that.

so you have money to buy a car but you have failed every driving test you have been

I am not even at this point. The teacher told me I have no foundation whatsoever and he also told me to do driving simulatio nfirst. I had to do 10 driving lessons and even on my last lesson, I could not really get behind of that.

I don't know how you are failing to drive a car it's easy af you just need practice

People who can drive simply cannot get behind of that but just iamgine this for a moment. Imagine somehting you are bad at it and despite the fact you are trying, you cannot get behind of that. Now apply this to driving.

Just another brag thread.

I do not even have a driver licence as a grown up man and I am being emasculated by female driving.

I just want to drive man in order to not get brutally annihilated unfortunately my penis has been destroyed by female driving.

Imagine congratulating to someone who wants to brag about it in order to mogg us.
Giphy 5

I wish I could drive.
I’m sorry bro. I suck dick at driving as well and only passed my test because Amerimutt teachers will pass anyone with two functioning hands. I can never know your pain, but I empathize with your struggle nonetheless.

I am not even at this point. The teacher told me I have no foundation whatsoever and he also told me to do driving simulatio nfirst. I had to do 10 driving lessons and even on my last lesson, I could not really get behind of that.
People who can drive simply cannot get behind of that but just iamgine this for a moment. Imagine somehting you are bad at it and despite the fact you are trying, you cannot get behind of that. Now apply this to driving.
Have you ever visited an neurologist maybe there is something wrong in your brain like I've read some articles about learning disabilities maybe you should see a neurologist and check up your brain etc.

I’m sorry bro. I suck dick at driving as well and only passed my test because Amerimutt teachers will pass anyone with two functioning hands.

While you had a hard time getting your driver licence, females did it without any effort whatsoever. I just cannot take it anymore. If you actually had a hard time to get your driver licence, then I will never pass here in Germany.

I suck dick at driving as well and only passed my test because Amerimutt teachers will pass anyone with two functioning hands.

I actually thought about to get myself a profile of my general brain function.

Last edited: