Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got a new car ngl

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
It's golf mk6 ngl fuark love it so far
just wanted to share tbhngl no doxerino

Driving is fun tbh
Brutal drivers lisence pill for @LastGerman

I wish I could drive a car but I don't go outside and if I got in the seat I would be too anxious :giga:

Noice car lad.

E6EA2E04 05C4 4378 96D8 F24A495E0575

Where’s your little BMW?

Cope

Chad without car still gets pussy

I want a car too but I need a driving license first @LastGerman

fuck cars overexpensive pieces of shit

What the fuck? Mogs me hard

Mogs my dodge charger

Driving is fun tbh

Unfortunately I am too retarded for it and female driving destroyed me.

I want a car too but I need a driving license first @LastGerman

Seriously, I see myself ending my life because I am unable to drive. I cannot endure seeing females behind a steering wheel. I am absolutely disgusted by it and it literally makes me mad.

Why should I live if I cannot even drive? What is the point?

Last edited:
Unfortunately I am too retarded for it and female driving destroyed me.

Seriously, I see myself ending my life because I am unable to drive. I cannot endure seeing females behind a steering wheel. I am absolutely disgusted by it and it literally makes me mad.

Why should i live if I cannot even drive? What is the point?
I wish we were adults before 1908(the year cars were mass produced)

I wish we were adults before 1908(the year cars were mass produced)

The whole car topic is just destroying me. And I am not even kidding, I wish I was kidding. Today I was at the gym and I saw a young female going to her car. She was not not older than 18 years old while I am some 25 year old loser, years of unemployment, no apprenticeship, no relationships, no social life and even too retarded to drive... This life is pointless.

The whole car topic is just destroying me. And I am not even kidding, I wish I was kidding. Today I was at the gym and I saw a young female going to her car. She was not not older than 18 years old while I am some 25 year old loser, years of unemployment, no apprenticeship, no relationships, no social life and even too retarded to drive... This life is pointless.
What do you mean you are too retarded? Just pass a driving test bro!

What do you mean you are too retarded? Just pass a driving test bro!

Just do it brah. No, seriously, you are mogging me so hard in every aspect. I will never be able to come back from this.

Just do it brah. No, seriously, you are mogging me so hard in every aspect. I will never be able to come back from this.
ded srs? What's so hard about it lel? I know it's hard to find motivation to do it but it's actually not that hard.. Study rules for like a month, make le appointment for theory test, answer 50 questions(idk how many in ur country tbh) and drive around bro! If you don't get manual at all then go for auto ngl

ded srs? What's so hard about it lel? I know it's hard to find motivation to do it but it's actually not that hard.. Study rules for like a month, make le appointment for theory test, answer 50 questions(idk how many in ur country tbh) and drive around bro! If you don't get manual at all then go for auto ngl

I am just literally too retarded for this. Even the driving teacher told me: ''I have no foundation whatsoever.''
I am also not even allowed to participate in theory exam since I do not have any approval. I bet the driving teacher talked about me behind my back. It is truly over. A 25 year old supposed man who is too retarded what every female can do effortless.

I am just literally too retarded for this. Even the driving teacher told me: ''I have no foundation whatsoever.''
I am also not even allowed to participate in theory exam since I do not have any approval. I bet the driving teacher talked about me behind my back. It is truly over. A 25 year old supposed man who is too retarded what every female can do effortless.
Well what mistakes did u make?

Hurts bruh, I know that feeling and I am 28.

In Germany it is extremely expensive to get your DL, it's not like in the USA where everyone at 16 gets one for free after driving around a parking lot for 10 minutes.

Hurts bruh, I know that feeling and I am 28.

It is just fucking emasculating man. How is this female able to drive in the first place? Why does she have a car? I cannot comprehend this.
Man, you are even 3 years older than me... there are actually a handful of men who are struggling with it. Even on this forum but is has been absolutely ignored. This is not normal at all. This problem should be addressed in public and we should really ban female driving. But this will most likely never happen.

It is jsut fucking emasculating man. How is this female able to drive in the first place? Why does she have a car? I cannot comprehend this.
Because she is not retarded or anxious. It's only us my friend, for everyone else its peanuts.
I literally know nobody who has started his DL and came out WITHOUT one, only me.

Driving is, indeed, fun. I wish I was a racing driver ngl, always mirin F1 drivers (Just be Lewis Hamilton bro!)
Just pass a driving test bro!

Well what mistakes did u make?

I struggled with everything. With the pedal, with slowing down, with giving signals, with the general vision and on top of that it was not even fun because I am absolutely bad at it.

Because she is not retarded or anxious. It's only us my friend, for everyone else its peanuts.
I literally know nobody who has started his DL and came out WITHOUT one, only me.

This makes me fucking mad but you are right. What is wrong with us? I do not get it? How can I be this retarded?

I struggled with everything. With the pedal, with slowing down, with giving signals, with the general vision and on top of that it was not even fun because I am absolutely bad at it.

This makes me fucking mad but you are right. What is wrong with us? I do not get it? How can I be this retarded?
Autism, bad motor skills,social anxiety, hand-eye coordination is lackluster or just extreme low-IQ. I don't know.
My problem was all of this but I really got too nervous when the guy was sitting in the back who I had to take the test with. I hate,just fucking hate when people watch me do things.

Autism, bad motor skills,social anxiety, hand-eye coordination is lackluster or just extreme low-IQ. I don't know.
My problem was all of this but I really got too nervous when the guy was sitting in the back who I had to take the test with. I hate,just fucking hate when people watch me do things.

Moggs me. I will never come to this point.

I'm 21 and never got my license. I've been emasculated by young girls since highschool. I hate myself for it

Just imagine, we failed on almost everything else (I literally failed at everything else) and on top of that I am even too retarded to drive. There is literally no point in living this life.

What's the engine displacement.

Hope it's a high CO2 one irritating climate activist foids

I'm 21 and never got my license. I've been emasculated by young girls since highschool. I hate myself for it
Are you American? If so, how did you fail to get your license? Serious question.

Congrats to OP on getting a car, driving is a high IQ cope because you can be alone and listen to loud music and just cool off.

Driver’s license pill is more real than I thought if this thread is any indication. I don’t suffer from autism and my IQ was tested at way higher than average, so I guess I just assumed it was similarly unchallenging for most people.

I’m severely ADHD, though, which means driving is actually tough because I get distracted by signs and other cars. But that can be, and is, medicated.

drivinglicensepill strikes once again :feelsrope:

It's golf mk6 ngl fuark love it so far
just wanted to share tbhngl no doxerino
Nice I get my license in a couple months

I have a nice car, bmw

Must be nice tbh ngl boyo.

mogs me srs

I wish having a nice car actually unlocked(or atleast helped unlocked) ascension for ugly males. Nothing we do or accomplish matters to these stupid cunts.

Last edited: