Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Got a more incel-esque job brocels

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
No more kitchen wageslaving for me, now i can sit at a desk in a small office staring at a screen. :feelzez:

no normies or foids to interact daily with either

Mogs me to another universe

Gigabased boyo. Personnaly I fear slaving in this kind of job because I would be too incel to socialize at some point tbh
Mogs me to another universe
JFL

Im really useless to get a job like that

:feelsautistic: congrats

One thing I can recommend is try to stay at the job for at least one year. If you leave jobs less than 1 year its a major red flag for whatever your next job is. Nobody wants to hire people who will likely quit.

Also do not quit the job, ever, unless you already have another job offer. Don't go long periods of time between jobs, cause that is an even bigger red flag. It's perfectly fine to interview for jobs while you have a job.

I can personally confirm the world of IT will punish you if you don't follow these rules.

:feelsautistic: congrats

One thing I can recommend is try to stay at the job for at least one year. If you leave jobs less than 1 year its a major red flag for whatever your next job is. Nobody wants to hire people who will likely quit.

Also do not quit the job, ever, unless you already have another job offer. Don't go long periods of time between jobs, cause that is an even bigger red flag. It's perfectly fine to interview for jobs while you have a job.

I can personally confirm the world of IT will punish you if you don't follow these rules.
yeh not planning on leaving this job anytime soon unless they fire me

I'm looking into getting an incel job aswell tbh

No more kitchen wageslaving for me, now i can sit at a desk in a small office staring at a screen. :feelzez:

no normies or foids to interact daily with either
Sounds really really good