Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got a mini panic attack because of le youtube ad ngl

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Just fuck still cringing about it ngl. I was playing some music while wagecucking via youtube tbhtbh ded srs and ad came up saying "Christmas sweater, you're ugly" and I skipped the ad at that last word "ugly".. You're ugly just lol and fucking 2 people heard it. Fuck I got a mini panic attack sweating and shit ngl like fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.
Its so fucking over, why the fuck normies use that word publicly I legit hate it, and better on a fucking youtube ad ngl. You know that whenever people hear the word ugly they think about u and it gets cringy and uncomfortable af. Ugly should be like an N word because fuck just fuck, this shit is so embarrassing

Ugly people are more 'oppressed' today than minorities or women have ever been in human history.

Just don't be ugly theory.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

Gymcelling rn
Whatsheseelossus png

Yet another reason to hate women
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Similar thing happened to me when we would watch videos in school where it said 'ugly' or it was about people with facial disfigurements

Ugly people are more 'oppressed' today than minorities or women have ever been in human history.
This is 100% true in the case of women and mostly true in the case of so-called minorities.