Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Got a little present for you guys

BrokenRotten

BrokenRotten

nightmare hell
-
Not sure how many of you know this site; but its a fantastic way to watch women being killed/dying in accidents/etc.

http://www.bestgore.com/?s=girls+crash

Just a search term to get you started. Its been up for a long time and there are many many entries of a wide variety.

No shit. I think every incels member knows about this website already lmao

No shit. I think every incels member knows about this website already lmao

Don't be a faggot about it. I'm not a fucking psychic. And if you already know about it; then browse it instead of being a fag to bump up your (meaningless) post-count.

Don't be a faggot about it. I'm not a fucking psychic. And if you already know about it; then browse it instead of being a fag to bump up your (meaningless) post-count.

cope

If only every cunt taking selfies while driving would meet this fate.

All 3 females pressing harassment charges on me have done this. Karma, please do your thing.

I am being a fag about it because you said you got some present for us, it's not a present and I am dissapointed in you

If only every cunt taking selfies while driving would meet this fate.

All 3 females pressing harassment charges on me have done this. Karma, please do your thing.

Isn't it fucking great? Mr. Darwin is having the time of his life right now. Everything he said was right and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

deathaddicts and /watchpeopledie are pretty good too

Knowing this site's existence=it's over

you have to pay but documenting reality is better

yeah I can’t really fathom gore I think the last thing I watched is the Montreal guy getting stabbed by the ice pick

None. I don't understand why the fuck anyone wants to see this deranged shit
It's pure lifefuel.

The religious pray for God to slay the Demons, in the same way, we feel joy in defeating the Devil.

>Not sure of how many of you know this site
>links bestgore

This roastie sacrificed her life to entertain Chad and she'd do it all again. Chad > life for these whores.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

None. I don't understand why the fuck anyone wants to see this deranged shit

Its not 'deranged shit'; its real fucking life and its educational. Good lord, what would you do if someone had an artery cut in front of you? Would you flip the fuck out and have a massive breakdown?

>Not sure of how many of you know this site
>links bestgore

Am I psychic now? I don't know you.

Its not 'deranged shit'; its real fucking life and its educational. Good lord, what would you do if someone had an artery cut in front of you? Would you flip the fuck out and have a massive breakdown?

Am I psychic now? I don't know you.
Maybe, all I know is I don't actively seek out or want to see this shit. I fail to see how this is educational, general anatomy? lol

Not sure how many of you know this site; but its a fantastic way to watch women being killed/dying in accidents/etc.

http://www.bestgore.com/?s=girls+crash

Just a search term to get you started. Its been up for a long time and there are many many entries of a wide variety.

Not really into gore, and I think physchological damage is better than physical, watching women get killed and tortured is pointless, its not what I would do anyways, I get more of a kick out of those acid face articles more than anything because the women have to live with it, no more life on easy mode.

If you identify as an incel and don't know what bestgore is then you're probably a fakecel

This roastie sacrificed her life to entertain Chad and she'd do it all again. Chad > life for these whores.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
Lifefuel. Happy to see her die. Chad>>Everything for women and being cucked>>Everything for betas.

i think you mean gift

I agree with a previous poster. I watch all of these but it gives me no pleasure. Real pleasure would be mental pain to all roasties, not physical to a select few.

I agree with a previous poster. I watch all of these but it gives me no pleasure. Real pleasure would be mental pain to all roasties, not physical to a select few.

There's plenty of mental pain involved in a mother watching her child get ran over, hahaha.