Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Got a job

• Thread starter Deleted member 24256
  • Start date
Deleted member 24256

Deleted member 24256

moving to woods #2035
-
Soon as I showed up, all the foids gave me looks of disgust

i dont even eat in the lunchroom with my colleagues, i just leave and eat outside

Girl (possible oneitis??) spilled ketchup all over me today, said “sorry” in the most sneering voice, once i left she started laughing with her friend

Girl (possible oneitis??) spilled ketchup all over me today, said “sorry” in the most sneering voice, once i left she started laughing with her friend
:cryfeels: jesus

They have to let you know they disapprove of you being in their presence as an ugly male.

This kind of two-faced behavior is what bluepillers cope with by saying that it is a sign that a girl likes them.

Why do people pick on me every where i just wash dishes in the back i dont speak unless spoken to i dont make eye contact unless im talking to my boss why cant i have one gf who loves me
I want to die

Last edited:
Are you sure it wasn't period blood?

It kind of looks like ketchup...

Oh man... Been there done that. They're gonna give you the shittiest stuff nobody else wants to do.

mogged by @werty1457 again

i dont even eat in the lunchroom with my colleagues, i just leave and eat outside

chad would have slapped her and made her suck it all up
NO. Oneitis is cucked never forget that
Oneitis is more injurious to health than drugs.

If I were you, I would eat with your male coworkers and try to make friends. If you are going to work here for a while, might as well make it a good time dude.

I'm glad I'm a security guard.

Eat wherever the fuck I want to in an empty building.

Fast Food place right?

The pain never stops.

These hoes are so horrible for no reason at all. They can't see an ugly man without getting the urge to make our lifes even more miserable.

Fuck the ketchu thing is bad bro

If it was me, I would piss on her food.

Why do people pick on me every where i just wash dishes in the back i dont speak unless spoken to i dont make eye contact unless im talking to my boss why cant i have one gf who loves me
I want to die
dishmonkey bottom of the barrel what i am now too

Butters creamy goo
8E9D18D6 9FD8 4FE3 AE40 A18A8FAF963F