Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got a funny joke

Fannigan

Fannigan

Rotting as usual
★★★★★
Why are black people so violent?

NiggER

hateful insul

Why are black people so violent?

NiggER

It's actually funny, though we haven't seen a Nigcel go ER yet, I might be the first to do so in Minecraft.

My guess is that it's because in Africa Tinder isn't as popular as outside of it. Or specifically the Goldpill still rules there, while in the rest of the world it's Blackpill territory.

It's actually funny, though we haven't seen a Nigcel go ER yet, I might be the first to do so in Minecraft.

My guess is that it's because in Africa Tinder isn't as popular as outside of it. Or specifically the Goldpill still rules there, while in the rest of the world it's Blackpill territory.
blackcels here are low inhib, they're not niggers

There's actually a nigcel that went ER about a year ago. I meant to make a thread about it once I stop being so lazy.

What's even weirder is that the media barely talked about it, very strange.