Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got a boner listening to a foid talk at the Psychologist today...

• Thread starter MillionBashStream97
  • Start date
MillionBashStream97

MillionBashStream97

Sub-3
-
For context, after running from a abusive household, I have been going to a Psychologist, in recommendation of my aunt and uncle. For about 3 weeks now...

And today there was a new receptionist there, whom I didn't actually see (I don't look at women directly anymore...), because she wasn't the one I talked to.
But she was talking to some co-worker of hers, and after a while I just got lost in her voice, she sounded really young and stuff...

And I got a boner.
There were people next to me, but I wear tight underwear, and my dick is small anyway, so it was barely even noticeable...

This made me really upset...
After being touch starved and loveless my whole life, and missing out on pretty much everything, just hearing a foids voice is enough to give me a fucking boner...

Her voice wasn't even particularly pretty or anything. It just fucking happened.

I hate being this fucking ugly so much...

Listen to ASMR on YouTube.

What no pussy does to a nigga.