Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Got a boner because A girl sat infront of me on the bus

Uninvited

Uninvited

Incel Loner
Man I am so deprived that being a seats distance away from a female gave me such a sense of intimacy that it gave me a boner.
She could have chosen another seat but sat infront of me :feelsohh: i could smell her perfume :feelsohh:
I never use the bus but i might have to do it more often and maybe I will ascend.
It is over for incels who don't take the bus

Next stop: Frustration

She could have chosen another seat but sat infront of me
:chad:
I never use the bus but i might have to do it more often and maybe I will ascend.
:chad: Or coping

But I had something like this today too. I saw a tall girl with dark hair and pale skin at a store today. She was like a cashier or something in a checkout lane far away. She was clearly taller than my 5'10 dad (stepdad, I don't have 5'10 genetics). I just stared at her from afar while my groceries were rung up. :feelsbadman:

That's is very interesting

Time to public tranportmaxxing

I'm so fucked up I pitch a tent if a foid looks in my general direction without immediately looking away.

Try this on NoFap day 7. You’ll be in jail next day.

But I had something like this today too. I saw a tall girl with dark hair and pale skin at a store today. She was like a cashier or something in a checkout lane far away. She was clearly taller than my 5'10 dad (stepdad, I don't have 5'10 genetics). I just stared at her from afar while my groceries were rung up. :feelsbadman:
Over for us none tallfags
Dr Xr1nU0AAMsSE

She only fucks Chads.

Damn I'm old,I haven't got a boner just from looking since high school,I used to get them frequently in highschool and wake up with one. Not no more.

Perfumes are as bad as fakeup.

Man I am so deprived that being a seats distance away from a female gave me such a sense of intimacy that it gave me a boner.
She could have chosen another seat but sat infront of me :feelsohh: i could smell her perfume :feelsohh:
It is over for incels who don't take the bus
BRAG

The buses should be gender segregate-
Sike, keep the women locked up in your attics and basements :dab:

Cope, the real reason you got a boner is, as the bus moves it vibrates and it stimulated your prostate. Sorry but you're a fag now boyo.

It never began for bonercels.

:chad:

:chad: Or coping

You must have went to the bathroom and aggressively masturbated after seeing that Amazon dommy mommy :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: