Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Got a bad haircut one day before university starts

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★
My entire family is treating me 10 times worse than they normally do already. JFL
FUCK a single FUCKING bad haircut is enough for people to literally treat you differently even if they know your hair will grow back to how it looked before anyway. WHAT THE FUCK

og_og_1596467909220225580.jpg

No haircut for your face

I'm nordwood 3

Incel trait: you don't have a haircut that suits you well

Your issue are the facial bones buddy. Not a fucking haircut lmao

some peoples face only suits good hair. Baldpill is brutal

It is. I got a buzz cut by accident with a skin fade. I usually have it slightly longer which suits me better but this time it got cut too short.
:feelskek: it’ll grow back out

Use to happen to me so much whenever holidays finished in school then I started getting a haircut a week before a big event

Truth is hair takes the focus off the rest of your face so basically each feature will get less intense scrutiny when you have more pieces so to speak, if you're attractive aka good bone structure it's fine but if you're ugly you need hair to hide that shit same way women use makeup to hide their shit.

Avoid barbers, most will fuck up your hair.

I agree Hair is incredibly underrated.

Seen a Hobo go to a barber after 3 years of no grooming, dude came out looking like a Gentleman supermodel.

I agree Hair is incredibly underrated.

Seen a Hobo go to a barber after 3 years of no grooming, dude came out looking like a Gentleman supermodel.

If your hair is ugly, it will look ugly anyway, brutal, with dysgenic features, brutal.

So buzz it off. Go skinhead. Who gives a fuck what anyone thinks?