Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Got a 93% on my physics exam

OwariDa

OwariDa

One Of Wun
-
Last Thursday I had a physics exam which I barely studied for. The only studying I had was like 2 hours where I just practiced a little bit. I thought that I was fucked but guess not.

The average was a 82% apparently

brought my grade up from like an 88 to a 91

Caging at the niggas who probably grinded their ass off just to be mogged my me again :feelzez:

Can’t until until this semester is over, only one more semester then I can chill super hard for a month cause of winter break :feelscomfy: :feelscomfy:
Indeed mang, also, the weather is getting nice & chilly now:feelscomfy:

((((oi vei gotta get those grades up to be a better wagie slavie)))))

I always hated shit like physics, chemistry, biology etc, while liking math. I don't know, all these subjects are like some religious shit where you need to acknowledge some retardation and accept it as true.

I always hated shit like physics, chemistry, biology etc, while liking math. I don't know, all these subjects are like some religious shit where you need to acknowledge some retardation and accept it as true.
Only one I didn't enjoy was biology

Indeed mang, also, the weather is getting nice & chilly now:feelscomfy:
yea love hoodie weather, feels nice to be warm and cozy :feelscomfy:

Winter is for real niggas
iq mogger
I shouldn’t have to pay anything next semester as well.

I’ll be halfway done with college without student loans. I have to keep this up cause I don’t want to be a slave to it like so many others.
only doing this so I don’t have to wage slave, wagie is different from making like 80k a year working in a lab
Bio for me was alright, chem 1 was easy, have to have organic chem unfortunately. Math is pretty easy but diff eq was brutal.

:feelscomfy: :feelscomfy:

I hope all the girls failed the test inshallah
muslim-mashallah.gif

You always come to shit up others threads; he was just stating an achievement he had.

Good job nigga :)

I got 68 on an exam I recently did but the class average was 62.