Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW (Gore warning) Curry finds guy cheating with his foid and cuts his head off. He then goes to police with it

ValiantThor2

ValiantThor2

It all sounds good until you leave the basement
★★
Some nice gore before I sleep:

Should have cut the foids head too while he was at it.

Autism the race

should've cut the foids head off too. Why solely blame the man when the whore did it too? In fact I'd rather kill the foid instead of the guy if i had to choose, fucking stinking femoids need to be thought a lesson tbh

He mogs the severed head.

Fool. I've never understood why most men attack the male who probably doesn't even know he's cucking you.

great another cameraman with parkinsons who cant stop shaking

Fool. I've never understood why most men attack the male who probably doesn't even know he's cucking you.
It makes more sense to attack the female tbh tbh. She's the one who allowed you to get cucked in the first place. No man can cuck you if your wife refuses them. :feelsthink:
he's probably just freaked out hes with a guy who just chopped someones head off and is parading the head around while going to the police. I think 99% of users here would shake too while filming it.

he's probably just freaked out hes with a guy who just chopped someones head off and is parading the head around while going to the police. I think 99% of users here would shake too while filming it.
I didn't think of that tbh :feelstastyman:

should've cut the foids head off too. Why solely blame the man when the whore did it too? In fact I'd rather kill the foid instead of the guy if i had to choose, fucking stinking femoids need to be thought a lesson tbh
agreed

Was waiting to see him carrying 2 heads...dissapointed. The slut is alive.

>turning yourself in
Pathetic.

Poo in the loo.

what a fucking low iq shitskin. Disgusting.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back