Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Gore sites need to upload rape videos

rape isn't real. females orgasm during rape (proven statistic look it up)
in fact they're far more likely to orgasm from rape than from consensual sex with their betabuxxers
@starystulejarz

According to research, of those who report their rape, around 5% also describe experiencing arousal/orgasm, but that doesn’t mean that the assault was enjoyable. People really need a better understanding of human sexuality and human physiology. Our control over sexual arousal is no better than our control over the dilation of our pupils or how much we sweat. Rape and arousal can happen simultaneously, and one does not exclude the other.
Recent experiments also suggest that vaginal lubrication in women may be an adaptive response designed to reduce injury from penetration. The body is not enjoying itself – it is trying to protect itself.

Last edited:
watch the film "irreversible", it have a rape scene that looks very real
the movie is only known for that scene btw

Yeah, but the guy raping is a chad.

@starystulejarz

According to research, of those who report their rape, around 5% also describe experiencing arousal/orgasm, but that doesn’t mean that the assault was enjoyable. People really need a better understanding of human sexuality and human physiology. Our control over sexual arousal is no better than our control over the dilation of our pupils or how much we sweat. Rape and arousal can happen simultaneously, and one does not exclude the other.
Recent experiments also suggest that vaginal lubrication in women may be an adaptive response designed to reduce injury from penetration. The body is not enjoying itself – it is trying to protect itself.
Fuck off graycel

banner check :feelsEhh:

There are some on https://gorebook.com/ . There was one pajeeta getting raped by pajeets foot. At the end of the video she looked like she liked it and had an orgasm.

I don't like gore it's gross

@starystulejarz

my second post has studies backing it up. the fact is women orgasm from rape more than consensual sex. you're also free to go talk to rape victims in women's shelters since you're most likely a female using a puppet account.

Last edited:
Do any of those even exist:feelskek:? I've seen a lot of discussion about gore videos and such, but I've genuinely never seen someone mention watching an actual rape video.

Really shows just how rare the stereotypical "stranger with a knife in a dark alleyway" type of rape is. Because even if an actual rape was filmed, given what most cases of rape actually are, nobody would see it so. The absolute, overwhelming majority of rape happens inside relationships, either work ones, intimate, or between friends/acquitances. Guys like us, who are happy if they have a bit of the latter, are, realistically, some of the very least likely people to ever rape anyone:feelsjuice:.

@starystulejarz

People really need a better understanding of human sexuality and human physiology.
That smug, passive aggressive sense of superiority immediately tells me you're from Reddit.

You just reminded me of this video:feelskek::

I don't like gore it's gross

Heavy-r used to have some but they banned them since foids and normies complained